CNN Hot Takes and Mis-Information

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Harlow then asked “You look at the Trump campaign website, Mr. Secretary General, it says, quote, ‘we have to finish the process that we began under my administration of fundamentally re-evaluating NATO's purpose and NATO's mission.’ Would a second Trump presidency concern you about the future of U.S. membership in NATO?

NATO did come to the defense of the United States after 9/11, but Stoltenberg refused to be drawn into American electoral contests “I believe that the United States will continue to be a staunch NATO ally regardless of the outcome of the U.S. elections because it is in the U.S. interest to have a strong –”

After Harlow interrupted to add “Even under President Trump?” Stoltenberg recalled his time working with Trump, arguing he highlighted a very real problem and got results, “Well, I worked with him for four years and I listened carefully because the main criticism has been about NATO allies spending too little on NATO and the message has been taken across the alliance in Europe and Canada.”

Stoltenberg elaborated, “So, over the last years, NATO allies have significantly increased defense spending. More and more allies meet the NATO guideline on spending two percent of GDP on defense. Poland is actually spending four percent of GDP, no other allies spending more than that. And in total, they have added 450 billion extra for defense. So, the message from the United States that the European allies have to step up has been understood and they are now really moving in the right direction and that strengthens also the transatlantic bond within the alliance.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Legal Analyst Nails Biden on False Claim During National Address/Presser

It was too much for even CNN to take.

CNN legal analyst Elie Honig laid out how serious this was, acknowledging that Biden retained "sensitive, classified" documents that were of the highest classification.

"Marked classified, Highest level, Top Secret," Honig said. "They related to our international affairs, to our war plans, foreign relations."

"He's ON TAPE — after he's out of the vice presidency — saying to his autobiographer, 'the classified documents are in the basement.' He knew it!" Honig said, just astonished at Biden's actions.

They point out on the panel how Biden denied that during the presser despite the fact that it's on tape.

So even CNN is nailing Biden on his false denials and how what he said is contradicted by Hur's report. Even they have to grudgingly admit just how bad this is for Joe Biden.

What does that say about where we are when they're now throwing him under the bus? Have we entered the time for him to be moved to the side?

Biden is digging a big hole for himself with this. Why his staff let him talk on a Thursday night, I don't know. They should have just stood on his earlier statement -- which was bad enough, but at least it wasn't an ad for angry incoherent old man.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Five-Alarm Fire’: CNN Panel Delivers Brutal Assessment Of Biden Press Conference On Special Counsel

“I don’t think he did himself any favors in that speech,” Alyssa Farah Griffin told CNN host Anderson Cooper. “He undercut two of his biggest messages: The adults are back in charge, by sort of being dismissive. Yes, he was exonerated. He won’t be convicted or tried for this. But there were some really damning things. He had deliberation of Afghan war plans with him, he spoke to a biographer about classified documents who didn’t have clearance. This showed a decent level of recklessness of handling classified information.”

Griffin also said that one of the talking points Biden used also undercut his message.

“They were using this bizarre line to say he stepped away from an international crisis, the biggest attack on our ally Israel since the Holocaust, to go deal with a self-inflicted investigation by the Department of Justice,” Griffin said. “How is that supposed to inspire confidence? I don’t know why he went back out. He already said most of this in Virginia. This is becoming a five-alarm fire for the White House.”

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin noted that a verbal gaffe by Biden might be a major takeaway from the press conference.

“Mexico? Where did that come from?” Toobin asked. “I mean, that’s the only thing anyone will remember from this.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘What Fraud?' Kevin O'Leary Destroys CNN Host Over Latest Trump Verdict

"When you get a developer that builds a building and he says it's worth 400 million, and he wants to borrow 200 million from a bank, which happens every day everywhere on Earth, including every American city — every developer is an entrepreneur, they shine the light on their building, and they say it's worth 400. The bank does its own due diligence — as was done in this case, because they're very good at it, the banks are very good — and they say no, it's worth 300, we're only going to loan you 150 million. That haggling has gone on for decades, that's how it works."

O'Leary continued, "And then, in this case, even the bank that was supposedly defrauded, testified and said we didn't lose anything. We want to do business with this guy again, we'd like to, but the judge said, 'No, no, no, no, no, no, let's penalize this developer for $355 million. And if we're going to do that, let's penalize all the developers all across America. They've all done the same thing. All of them should go to jail and we should stop building buildings.' That's what the message is from New York. Even the governor herself is concerned about what this looks like to investors all around the world. It's not just U.S. domestic. All around the world, people are talking about what happened here. You really think people want to invest money in New York after this?"

Coates then attempted to support the argument that Letitia James' suit was "about making the playing field level for those who are not the major and billionaire investors, but for those who are supposed to put business records out there, want to get a loan, the idea of making sure that they have to have the same true statements included as those who have a lot more money." She asked O'Leary, "Is there any weight to that for you?"

O'Leary wasn't buying her ridiculous argument. "Well, I asked you 'Who lost money?'" he replied. Then he presented her with a hypothetical where she and he were seeking to invest in a data center and asked whether she would rather invest in a state that is pro-business and supports entrepreneurs or New York.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Shark Tank Real Estate Investor DESTROYS CNN Host DEFENDING Democrats $355M Trump Fraud Fine!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Host STUNNED After RFK Declares Biden A Worse THREAT To Democracy Than TRUMP!​