Corbel's Restaurant in Leonardtown - Closed

BOP

No doubt...good thing it's warming up out. Still, 'sposed to be 27 degrees tonight...better keep the car running for the heat.

tom88

Nice, but too pricey....

I am surprised they closed. I thought the food was excellent and it was a cool place to eat, then go to the pub across the street for drinks afterward. As far as being too pricey, you get what you pay for. Their prices were comprable to any fine dining establishment.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Where did you see that it said closed? I must not be getting the same page

New American cuisine in historic Leonardtown

It is with deep regret that I must inform you, effective immediately, Corbels Restaurant will be closing it's doors.

I hope you enjoyed the meals and service you received over the past year and a half. Thank you for your patronage and support.

Leo Dilling
Chef/Owner

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
New American cuisine in historic Leonardtown

It is with deep regret that I must inform you, effective immediately, Corbels Restaurant will be closing it's doors.

I hope you enjoyed the meals and service you received over the past year and a half. Thank you for your patronage and support.

Leo Dilling
Chef/Owner
That must not be showing up on my page.

T

toppick08

I am surprised they closed. I thought the food was excellent and it was a cool place to eat, then go to the pub across the street for drinks afterward. As far as being too pricey, you get what you pay for. Their prices were comprable to any fine dining establishment.

This is Leonardtown, not Annapolis...I am not surprised at all.