Corbel's Restaurant in Leonardtown - Closed

T

toppick08

So I guess based on this,

your food only is worth paying a fine dining price in Annapolis, rather than Leonardtown? Are you that pretentious that the city you are in determines price of fine dining.

Believe me,...I'm one of the least pretentious people you'd ever meet...

BernieP

Resident PIA
Probably close to the answer... from the web site:

Tough to do well playing both roles.

yes, it is. believe it or not I can see where sucess could be a big problem for a fine dining establishment down here - it's not like you have a major food distrubution center close by. Getting fresh foods, in the right quantity most likely means they have to drive to Baltimore and/or DC early each morning.
ISupplies and prices are going to vary and yet you have to try and keep your menu constant (both price and offerings).
It is also not the easist place to recruit good talent, both kitchen and wait staff.

B

Bean

Wowsa! Just read the employment add her on SOMD that a new high end restaraunt will be opening on the square in LT. Could it be Corbels has found a new owner?

Danzig

just got an email

Corbel's Gift Certificates Unfortunately, Corbel's Restaurant in downtown Leonardtown has closed its doors. The restaurant will certainly be missed. For anyone who still has Corbel's gift certificates, Cafe Des Artistes will honor them from.
Please be sure to make a reservation and confirm that all the mechanisms are in place for Cafe Des Artistes to accept the Corbels gift certificate, and at what rate the gift certificate will be honored.
For more information, contact Cafe Des Artistes at 301-997-0500.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Corbel's Gift Certificates Unfortunately, Corbel's Restaurant in downtown Leonardtown has closed its doors. The restaurant will certainly be missed. For anyone who still has Corbel's gift certificates, Cafe Des Artistes will honor them from.
Please be sure to make a reservation and confirm that all the mechanisms are in place for Cafe Des Artistes to accept the Corbels gift certificate, and at what rate the gift certificate will be honored.
For more information, contact Cafe Des Artistes at 301-997-0500.

:clap: YAY Kareen & Chef Loic! :clap: Cafe Des Artiste is :yum: