Cosmetic Surgery. Yes or No?

dobeday1

I've been happy with mine :yay: we're coming up on our 2nd birthday :lol:

Congratulations on that! Mine just turned 8 years old January 2nd. Thank God, no problems. I love my cosmetic surgeon in Waldorf. Pre op I was a small B. Post op a small D. No one can even tell that I have breast implants. I did it for me, and only me. I barely even show them off. My hubby HATES that! He figures that if he paid for them, I should show them off when we go out. But I am a bit modest. :whistle:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
:lmao: That would be the right size too for that weight!

No, not necessarily. Need to also take into consideration a person height.

To answer the question for Cosmetic Surgery. I think I would be to chicken to have it done.

Phina

No, not necessarily. Need to also take into consideration a person height.

To answer the question for Cosmetic Surgery. I think I would be to chicken to have it done.

True, I was thinking along the lines of myself, short as I am.... size 6 is comfy.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Then I applaud her. Women who get hoot jobs should not go bigger than their body frame calls for. It just looks odd when you see someone's ribs but their chest is a DD or more.

I wish my breasts will go back to B cup again. I am waiting for the milk to dry out. I heard that breastfeeding milk takes awhile to dry up even after months of stop breastfeeding.

I can't wait to go back to a B Cup again! I hates "G" cup! My back is killing me!

Kittykat33

Why me??
I wish my breasts will go back to B cup again. I am waiting for the milk to dry out. I heard that breastfeeding milk takes awhile to dry up even after months of stop breastfeeding.

I can't wait to go back to a B Cup again! I hates "G" cup! My back is killing me!

You are scaring me. My husband and I are trying to have kids now and I have large breast and I can't imagine them getting bigger!

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
You are scaring me. My husband and I are trying to have kids now and I have large breast and I can't imagine them getting bigger!

I know some women who are breastfeeding have large breasts and thier breasts didn't get any bigger. Everyone is different.

For me, I thought I would be at D cup during breastfeeding, but oh my lord! I was shocked when I went in to get measurement because the bras weren't comfortable.

With my first baby, I went from B cup to G cup. It went back down to B cup after I quit breastfeeding. Now, after having my second baby, and I am done with breastfeeing. I am waiting for my breasts to go back down to B cup again. As long, your breasts do go back to thier former cup size, you should be okay.

sockgirl77

I know some women who are breastfeeding have large breasts and thier breasts didn't get any bigger. Everyone is different.

For me, I thought I would be at D cup during breastfeeding, but oh my lord! I was shocked when I went in to get measurement because the bras weren't comfortable.

With my first baby, I went from B cup to G cup. It went back down to B cup after I quit breastfeeding. Now, after having my second baby, and I am done with breastfeeing. I am waiting for my breasts to go back down to B cup again. As long, your breasts do go back to thier former cup size, you should be okay.

Mine went from a C to a DD. That hurt.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I saw the thread about women and tattoos. What about cosmetic surgery? What's your opinion on that? It alters the bodies appearance, just like a tattoo does, only more permanently in some cases. There were some people stating that they thought that women who got tattoos looked trashy. What about women or even men, who want and get cosmetic surgery for their own personal benefit? For example, if a woman is unhappy with her small breasts and decides to get implants, would you consider that to be trashy? Or would it only be trashy looking only if she wore clothing that showed off her breasts? Or would you consider her to be courageous for doing something for herself, even though it meant to alter the appearance of her body?

I say do it, you only live once. I plan on getting a boob job after I have my last child because of all the breast feeding.
Its really what you think that matters though.
Its only trashy when your nips are pointing up to the sky when you're standing.