Cosmetic Surgery. Yes or No?

Kittykat33

Why me??
I'm 18 and want my breasts reduced! Trust me, big breasts are not a blessing no matter what people think! The only reason I haven't done it (besides money) is because in the future I want to have kids and I want the chance to breastfeed. I think plastic surgery is fine if you want it, but it should be monitored. To many doctors are performing surgeries on people who have had 40 or 50 surgeries. To me that's not safe or healthy and should be looked at.

I know what you mean!!! I am in the same boat as you girl.:howdy:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm 18 and want my breasts reduced! Trust me, big breasts are not a blessing no matter what people think! The only reason I haven't done it (besides money) is because in the future I want to have kids and I want the chance to breastfeed. I think plastic surgery is fine if you want it, but it should be monitored. To many doctors are performing surgeries on people who have had 40 or 50 surgeries. To me that's not safe or healthy and should be looked at.

BFAR - Breastfeeding after Breast Reduction Surgery

Phina

My best friend got her breasts enlarged, she seems to be very happy with them, always wearing shirts to show them off. She was a B cup at best before.

sockgirl77

A nice C cup. She didn't want to be over the top, just enough...

Then I applaud her. Women who get hoot jobs should not go bigger than their body frame calls for. It just looks odd when you see someone's ribs but their chest is a DD or more.

Phina

Then I applaud her. Women who get hoot jobs should not go bigger than their body frame calls for. It just looks odd when you see someone's ribs but their chest is a DD or more.

I agree. At 125 pounds, she would have looked strange with huge boobs, :lmao:.