could be another fatal accident

BigRed

So when the information is presented that the evidence was collected properly, and the case is before a circuit court, will you then apologize for your bogus accusations?

You know full well that will never happen, but I'm not sure why you feed into this crap. They have no idea how the court system or our job works, only what they see happen in an hour long TV show.

Do all of these police-bashing threads make me angry? Yeah, but it's something we deal with everyday while at work and it will never change. Can't let it affect out there or on here.

That's why they are sheep, and we are not.

eddy1

In this case, why would it be sealed unless someone is being protected?
Grand jury indictments are often sealed. There are way too many reasons to explain, nor would I want to provide those reasons here. If you are really interested, go to law school, become a prosecutor, or go through the police academy and become a cop.

sockgirl77

You know full well that will never happen, but I'm not sure why you feed into this crap. They have no idea how the court system or our job works, only what they see happen in an hour long TV show.

Do all of these police-bashing threads make me angry? Yeah, but it's something we deal with everyday while at work and it will never change. Can't let it affect out there or on here.

This is not a police bashing thread. It was never meant to be. Mr. Bowes's stepfather is not even a cop anymore. He ruined that. It was also not meant to bash Mr. Bowes. In the end, karma's a mf'er. If he gets no jail time, he'll have thoughts of this for the rest of his life. Despite the fact that he had a drinking and driving problem, he has a good heart. I am pretty certain that he is torn up about this. Well, atleast I'd like to hope so. However, in the eyes of the law and what is fair, he should be put in jail. :yay:

sockgirl77

For the record: I have the utmost respect for officers of the law. I have family members and close friends that are cops and damn good ones. But I, along with most people, do see the corrupt ways in this county.

eddy1

This is not a police bashing thread. It was never meant to be. Mr. Bowes's stepfather is not even a cop anymore. He ruined that. It was also not meant to bash Mr. Bowes. In the end, karma's a mf'er. If he gets no jail time, he'll have thoughts of this for the rest of his life. Despite the fact that he had a drinking and driving problem, he has a good heart. I am pretty certain that he is torn up about this. Well, atleast I'd like to hope so. However, in the eyes of the law and what is fair, he should be put in jail. :yay:

He is retired! Is that how one ruins becoming a cop?

eddy1

For the record: I have the utmost respect for officers of the law. I have family members and close friends that are cops and damn good ones. But I, along with most people, do see the corrupt ways in this county.

Well don't beat about the bush then. Name the corrupt ways. What is it you see that is corrupt?

sockgirl77

He is retired! Is that how one ruins becoming a cop?

Stolen money. If you are really a cop you know damn well what I am talking about. I'm pretty sure that most of the county at some point has read about it. If you don't, ask Mr. Fritz.

Doctor

Dr. Mat
Stolen money. If you are really a cop you know damn well what I am talking about. I'm pretty sure that most of the county at some point has read about it. If you don't, ask Mr. Fritz.

You stupid #####, yes this is my MPD, cause my real name got banned for life for blowing off on stupid ####sticks like you. You have respect for him and his family but you see fit to bring the topic up months after it happened.
As for your feelings on cops, blow them out your sewed up snatch also. You have respect yet you say they have all stolen money.

Get your #### together and then come back and state your case about something that involves you

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
You stupid #####, yes this is my MPD, cause my real name got banned for life for blowing off on stupid ####sticks like you. You have respect for him and his family but you see fit to bring the topic up months after it happened.
As for your feelings on cops, blow them out your sewed up snatch also. You have respect yet you say they have all stolen money.

Get your #### together and then come back and state your case about something that involves you

I read her message as the boy's step father stole money. I didn't read it as "they have all". You guys seem pretty defensive. People that jump like that do it out of guilt...

Doctor

Dr. Mat
They are just jealous that they failed the test to become an officer, and they break the law and got that speeding ticket for the day. So they jump on the bandwagon and insult them however they feel fit. They do so here because they know damn well if they did in person it would be a whole different story.

And why is that always the reason someone says something bad about a cop. "You hate us cause you can't be us"

For the love of god save yourself the trouble and STFU if you can't say anything intelligent

Doctor

Dr. Mat
I read her message as the boy's step father stole money. I didn't read it as "they have all". You guys seem pretty defensive. People that jump like that do it out of guilt...

Well that is not right either, so more BS coming out of her mouth

sockgirl77

And just where did you see me post that I had respect for him or his family?

Doctor

Dr. Mat
And just where did you see me post that I had respect for him or his family?

Slander? This crap was on baynet and St. Mary's Today. I've known this family for a LONG time (20 years to be exact). I wish harm on nobody. I just want to see justice done. And as Huntr said, my reproducing days are done. Now pussy MPD, get some balls and post under your real ID. :rolleyes:

Sorry you have just known them for 20 years and wish them no harm.

I guess knowning them and calling them friends for 20 years must mean a great deal to them since you don't respect them

sockgirl77

Sorry you have just known them for 20 years and wish them no harm.

I guess knowning them and calling them friends for 20 years must mean a great deal to them since you don't respect them

I do not respect what he did. I do not respect some of the things his stepfather did.

And there's the attitude that people see, yet when they mention it, it's nonexistant. "Well, sure there are some bad cops". You just stepped in it.

Doctor

Dr. Mat
I do not respect what he did. I do not respect some of the things his stepfather did.

So you claim them as friends till they are of no use to you or do something bad.

Gosh I wish I could have more friends like you that turn and run at the first sign of trouble

eddy1

What stolen money. Why can't you just come out and say it? I am a cop and have worked here on and off for almost two decades. What stolen money are you talking about? Who covered it up? Are you going by factual information or are you reading the St. Mary's Today?

SoMDGirl42

So you claim them as friends till they are of no use to you or do something bad.

Gosh I wish I could have more friends like you that turn and run at the first sign of trouble
but this is not his first sign of trouble, and no I don't know him or respect him.

BigRed

And there's the attitude that people see, yet when they mention it, it's nonexistant. "Well, sure there are some bad cops". You just stepped in it.

I'm not even sure you know the meaning of what you quoted. The "flock" needs to be tended. It doesn't need to know of the evils that surround them, it would be an awful way to live. No one likes somebody to tell them what to do...I get it, but its necessary.

And yes, there are bad cops, there are bad mailmen, there are bad chefs...but you always here about the bad cops....how often do you hear about the good ones?

I go to work, not expecting to make any friends...on the off chance I do, sure it makes my day better. I do countless good things that may go unnoticed, but if I ever slip up, even in the slightest, it gets plastered everywhere. I just go to work, treat people the way I would like to be treated and hope at the end of the night I get to go home to see my family.

I could talk with you all day, but even I had problems understanding until I actually spent some time doing the job. Join the Citizen's Academy, go on a ride-a-long...see what is actually happening in your community. Send me a PM I'd be more then happy to forward you the information.

Last edited:

eddy1

but this is not his first sign of trouble, and no I don't know him or respect him.
I will admit, I don't know him. I by no means am defending him. I am saying that the justice system is working, and I wonder if when the indictment is out, and he is prosecuted by someone who they can't say has a dog in this fight, are these people who are saying there is corruption going to come back and just as vocally say they were wrong?