could be another fatal accident

i'm not even sure you know the meaning of what you quoted.

Could you explain it then? I may be thinking along the wrong lines here.

When I see someone refering to people as sheep, I think what they mean is that they all run around doing what they are led blindly to do while those who really know what's going on can do what ever they think is ok, by their own rules.

SoMDGirl42

I will admit, I don't know him. I by no means am defending him. I am saying that the justice system is working, and I wonder if when the indictment is out, and he is prosecuted by someone who they can't say has a dog in this fight, are these people who are saying there is corruption going to come back and just as vocally say they were wrong?

Eddy, haven't you figured it out yet? If/when he is prosecuted by someone who doesn't have a dog in the fight, they'll just switch the topic to :

1. He didn't get the punishment he deserved, it's either too harsh or not harsh enough
2. He's found innocent of all charges
3. SOMD.com people never agree on anything

Eddy, haven't you figured it out yet? If/when he is prosecuted by someone who doesn't have a dog in the fight, they'll just switch the topic to :

1. He didn't get the punishment he deserved, it's either too harsh or not harsh enough
2. He's found innocent of all charges
3. SOMD.com people never agree on anything

Sorry, I don't agree with that.

sockgirl77

I will admit, I don't know him. I by no means am defending him. I am saying that the justice system is working, and I wonder if when the indictment is out, and he is prosecuted by someone who they can't say has a dog in this fight, are these people who are saying there is corruption going to come back and just as vocally say they were wrong?

I am very glad to see that it is working in this case. But I have seen firsthand that it does not always work. Like for instance when a 19 year old man has sex with a 12 year old girl and all he gets is 18 months work release that he only has to serve 13 months. Where is the justice in that?

BigRed

Could you explain it then? I may be thinking along the wrong lines here.

When I see someone refering to people as sheep, I think what they mean is that they all run around doing what they are led blindly to do while those who really know what's going on can do what ever they think is ok, by their own rules.

sorry, I prematurely posted, go back and re-read

eddy1

I am very glad to see that it is working in this case. But I have seen firsthand that it does not always work. Like for instance when a 19 year old man has sex with a 12 year old girl and all he gets is 18 months work release that he only has to serve 13 months. Where is the justice in that?
Ok, you are making an allegation that people are getting away with things because of the corrupt system. If this is the situation in the case you have described, name the players. It's public record, so there shouldn't be an issue.

sockgirl77

Ok, you are making an allegation that people are getting away with things because of the corrupt system. If this is the situation in the case you have described, name the players. It's public record, so there shouldn't be an issue.

St. Mary's Case Number: 18K00000135. He was sentenced to 8 years with 7 years suspended. Served 13 out of the whopping 18 months work release. Yeah, that's justice. :sarcasm:

What stolen money. Why can't you just come out and say it? I am a cop and have worked here on and off for almost two decades. What stolen money are you talking about? Who covered it up? Are you going by factual information or are you reading the St. Mary's Today?

God Damn! The mall has been here for almost 20 years? :faint:

paulblartmallcopposter2.jpg

eddy1

St. Mary's Case Number: 18K00000135. He was sentenced to 8 years with 7 years suspended. Served 13 out of the whopping 18 months work release. Yeah, that's justice. :sarcasm:

So where is the corruption in this case? Is this guy, who was apprehended by the police, charged, convicted, and is now a lifetime registered sex offender so closely tied with anyone that there is some sort of corruption?

Tell me what his connection is? Oh, wait! You can't because there isn't one. It's just you spouting off again running your mouth about stuff you know nothing about.

sockgirl77

So where is the corruption in this case? Is this guy, who was apprehended by the police, charged, convicted, and is now a lifetime registered sex offender so closely tied with anyone that there is some sort of corruption?

Tell me what his connection is? Oh, wait! You can't because there isn't one. It's just you spouting off again running your mouth about stuff you know nothing about.

So given a child molester just 13 months work release is not corrupt in the slightest? :confused:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Oh. Dear. Gawd. Looks like some people have their panties in a wad over "suspected" cop bashing. Cheese N Rice. You all need to take a midol and stock up on some freaking maxi pads, and I am going to spell out out for you

An individual took a life while driving drunk and to date no public mention has been made of charges. Regardless of the who, what, and when, a LIFE was taken and people in general feel justice should be served.

IMHO, it has nothing to do with law enforcement, but with the law itself.

So stop your biytching and moaning and show some freaking respect to the family and friends of the deceased and take your crap somewhere else.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Oh. Dear. Gawd. Looks like some people have their panties in a wad over "suspected" cop bashing. Cheese N Rice. You all need to take a midol and stock up on some freaking maxi pads, and I am going to spell out out for you

An individual took a life while driving drunk and to date no public mention has been made of charges. Regardless of the who, what, and when, a LIFE was taken and people in general feel justice should be served.

So stop your biytching and moaning and show some freaking respect to the family and friends of the deceased and take your crap somewhere else.

Thank you.

I, for once, was at a lack of words and didn't know where to start ranting.
The question indeed is: When and where do you find out the charges and trial schedule?

K

kris31280

:clap: Couldn't have summed it up better myself.