Could this get anymore biased?

phreddyp

I'm sorry the truth hurts so much.

Go find a women and shove your finger in her and then say "It's not rape"

In Trump's own words "grab her by the puss*"
Your spin won't work, sorry please try again. No matter how desperately you wish he was.

TRUMP has NEVER been convicted of RAPE!

phreddyp

You should tell E jean Carrol who is happily spending his money
This conversation is with you moron, don't change the subject. What is funny with you is even when you got nothing, you think repeating it changes the facts. You are almost as entertaining as the EV guy on this site.

somdwatch

He was convicted of rape by a jury of his peers. A grand jury of his peers found him guilty of those 34 counts.

Stop being an idiot.

You guys tried for years to investigate Biden and it went nowhere since there was no evidence.

And now you guys are investigating Walz with no evidence.

Your guy is a crook.
Now look who's the idiot. You really should look to your own MSM handlers before you post your trash.

The 34 Counts which even the Corrupt judge is backing down on now were Hush Money (not illegal).

Your DEI Hire is just slightly smarter than you. Which as shown as Special Education level IQ.

Did you really go to college?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Now look who's the idiot. You really should look to your own MSM handlers before you post your trash.

The 34 Counts which even the Corrupt judge is backing down on now were Hush Money (not illegal).

Your DEI Hire is just slightly smarter than you. Which as shown as Special Education level IQ.

She went to Burger College.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
She went to Burger College.
613mnC6TzrL._SLDPMOBCAROUSELAUTOCROP288221_MCnd_AC_SR462,693_.jpg

StmarysCity79

How is he backing down on the charges? Do you think that sentence even makes sense?

somdwatch

What does that even mean?

Facts are facts.

How is the Judge backing down? He has set the sentencing date.
Yeah, I didn't think you had a moral code and you just proved that by not knowing the basic courtesy taught at a very young age.

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you."

Quit Spreading Lies and Misinformation and being uninformed. The people on here don't do it to you so STFU.

StmarysCity79

Yeah, I didn't think you had a moral code and you just proved that by not knowing the basic courtesy taught at a very young age.

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you."

Quit Spreading Lies and Misinformation and being uninformed. The people on here don't do it to you so STFU.

Why can't you show what "lies and misinformation and being uninformed" i am spreading.

And how you think that sentence makes any sense in English?

Penetrating someone with your finger agaisnt their will is rape. A judge dismissed Trumps case against someone calling him a rapist because he found that he digitally raped her.

Then you lied and said the judge was backing down from the charges when the sentencing is set and no charges have been changed.

Seems you are uninformed or lying

somdwatch

Why can't you show what "lies and misinformation and being uninformed" i am spreading.

And how you think that sentence makes any sense in English?

Penetrating someone with your finger agaisnt their will is rape. A judge dismissed Trumps case against someone calling him a rapist because he found that he digitally raped her.

Then you lied and said the judge was backing down from the charges when the sentencing is set and no charges have been changed.

Seems you are uninformed or lying
I did in the OP. HTF do you type if you can't click on a link?

Yeah, he's waiting to see if he's going to have a job following Nov 5 results.

Not to mention, the appeal will show that it was an unconstitutional trial from beginning to end and thrown out.

StmarysCity79

The fine people hoax.

The Russia hoax.

The Bleach hoax.

The Pussy hoax.

The Rape hoax.

The Riot hoax.

..... And so ####ing many it would take days to list them all.

""you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

"On July 13, 2018, a federal grand jury sitting in the District of Columbia returned an indictment against 12 Russian military intelligence officers for their alleged roles in interfering with the 2016 United States (U.S.) elections."

Video of Trump saying he can grab em by the puss*

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

Here is proof of all of those things.

Although i believe the Bleach comment was taken out of context.