Could you forgive your cheating spouse?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Come back to Maryland, Tommy. I'll sit on your jury.

I just got my second summons for jury duty in the last six years. The first time I only got called twice, First time I escaped and the second time 3 days before it ended I got called for a trial involving the father of a co-workers child. I knew them all and immediately was recused. Very embarrasing having to hold your handup and admit you know the defendent.:killingme

PulseStart

Go Bills!
I just got my second summons for jury duty in the last six years. The first time I only got called twice, First time I escaped and the second time 3 days before it ended I got called for a trial involving the father of a co-workers child. I knew them all and immediately was recused. Very embarrasing having to hold your handup and admit you know the defendent.:killingme

Point is?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
But they do speak in a highly manner I'm sure.

Well not really to be honest. :eyebrow:There was that tidbit about you quitting your job because you thought they were getting ready to lock you up then something happened and you didn't end up going away. Wait maybe that was when you moved to Buffalo.:popcorn: Did I tell you that's where my whole family is from. My uncle is a cop there in Tonawanda. Well nebermind I'm droning on and on again. BTW so how are the bars on Chippewa?

Oh and please don't tell me "I'll Cee U Next Tuesday" again cause that was yesterday OK?

Oh and one more thing before you blow your top again. I gave you green for the protecting your daughter post. I have girls so I can relate.

Last edited:

wishes26

Could you forgive your... 03-05-2008 10:55 PM Wish on this star, Very Bright!

What is this supposed to mean????

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
:jerry:What if you caught your spouse cheating with their coworker? Could you forgive and forget with the two of them still working together? Would you make your spouse quit his/her job? Would you even bother trying to reconcile?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

PulseStart

Go Bills!
Well not really to be honest. :eyebrow:There was that tidbit about you quitting your job because you thought they were getting ready to lock you up then something happened and you didn't end up going away. Wait maybe that was when you moved to Buffalo.:popcorn: Did I tell you that's where my whole family is from. My uncle is a cop there in Tonawanda. Well nebermind I'm droning on and on again. BTW so how are the bars on Chippewa?

Oh and please don't tell me "I'll Cee U Next Tuesday" again cause that was yesterday OK?

Oh and one more thing before you blow your top again. I gave you green for the protecting your daughter post. I have girls so I can relate.

Stories get mix up, anyway Depew NY, exit 49 is where I was born. You still tend bar at St. James? I know the people your talking about and could name them, and they always assumed it was Buffalo, because I was and still am a Bills fan. I grew up in another part of NY. Want to PM me and if I guess the names of the ones you speak I would like to correspond to them, but that would only depend on who they are. Either way it makes for good bar talk. So chat away Tiger.

PulseStart

Go Bills!

I like my life better than your's, I bet I can name everyone your talking about?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Stories get mix up, anyway Depew NY, exit 49 is where I was born. You still tend bar at St. James? I know the people your talking about and could name them, and they always assumed it was Buffalo, because I was and still am a Bills fan. I grew up in another part of NY. Want to PM me and if I guess the names of the ones you speak I would like to correspond to them, but that would only depend on who they are. Either way it makes for good bar talk. So chat away Tiger.

Sorry, but I have never worked at SJB and I have probably been in there a total of 3 times in the last 2 years. Actually it was the accident of another of your past co-workers son's that engaged me in a chat with another of your past co-workers oh and lets say. Badda boom bada bing. I put it all together. All in all I mean you no harm though as it it your life, so what you reap is what you sow. Everyone one has a past and if you don't mess with me, from here on out I will afford you the same courtesy as well. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
:jerry:What if you caught your spouse cheating with their coworker? Could you forgive and forget with the two of them still working together? Would you make your spouse quit his/her job? Would you even bother trying to reconcile?

I cant stress enough how much I mean this when I say it.

I would simply kill them both.

and no, I would not feel guilty about it.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

Work through it? Walk away from it? :shrug: I can't say for sure. I DO know that somebody better watch their toothbrush though. :coffee:

greeneyes36

I've forgiven my ex twice now -- the first time i caught him cheating on me was very hard. But he decided he wanted to come back home and make our marriage work. That only lasted a year and I caught him talking to her again. We've since gotten divorced. He's living with her now. We have two small children. Growing old and bitter was not something i wanted to do from the start... forgiving him (and her) has freed up space in my life to LIVE again. I had to make the decision to either be held in bondage by them and what they'd done to me or to forgive them and move on with my life. It has been a blessing for everyone involved - but most importantly my two little girls - by letting it go. I would say we are friends. We talk just about daily and he is very involved in their lives. I wouldnt want it any other way. Not a bad outcome for just two years of being apart... we'll be divorced one year now coming up the end of the month. Life is good.

Giantone

This might get me in trouble but I really want to know why is it always the men?I have been married what will be 30 years next year and my wife and I both have friends who have gone threw things like this and we wonder all the time,when the man cheats it's never the womens fault.....I know some guys are just A$$'s but there were some case's that I swear the wife was ...serously pushing the husband away,then poor poor me.