Count down...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
You shoulda heard Otter. :lmao:

cleek me
I scared my cats. :blushing: They're just coming out of hiding now. :lol:

Nite, guys. :howdy: I'll surely pay for this but it was worth staying up for. I'm going to bed with a BIG smile on my face. :biggrin:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What a finish! It's good to see another team suffer from poor execution and not so bright play calling. We had a couple of bad calls regarding turnovers but the team from foot locker couldn't hold the 'skins down.

K

Kizzy

So who won the game. :confused:

:razz: That was a close one! 2-0 :clap:

Guess I should have let a certain 4-legged creature out to pee before I selfishly went to bed. If I would have, he wouldn't have me up now. :yawn:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:tantrum: :tantrum:

WTH happened? I fell asleep after the start of the 2nd quarter, and woke up for a minute or two here and there until the last 4 minutes. :bawl:

crabcake

cattitude said:
THE REDSKINS WON
:bawl: I know that! :lol: One stinkin' point ... :banghead: Well, there's always another meeting of the minds to look forward to. :ohwell:

DQ and I were alllllllll set to send blue and white flowers to Pop-Pop in Duh-ware with a card that read "when you wish upon a star". :ohwell:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
crabcake said:
:bawl: I know that! :lol: One stinkin' point ... :banghead: Well, there's always another meeting of the minds to look forward to. :ohwell:

DQ and I were alllllllll set to send blue and white flowers to Pop-Pop in Duh-ware with a card that read "when you wish upon a star". :ohwell:

:blahblah:

:killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
mainman said:
YES!!!!!!! I almost got back on here, but then that 5 AM thought rattled me...:banana:

My alarm went off at 4:15 a.m. :dead:

After all that excitement, there was no way I could sleep.

morganj614

BuddyLee said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO

You shoulda heard the bar Jazz.

What a show that last four minutes was!:thewave:

You stayed that late? I went home so I could scream but fell asleep. I should never watch t.v. in bed when I want to stay awake. :cheers:

ANd Crabcake...if the Cowboys owned the 'Skins, they would have won, even by one point BUT THEY L O S T:neener:

crabcake

morganj614 said:
ANd Crabcake...if the Cowboys owned the 'Skins, they would have won, even by one point BUT THEY L O S T:neener:
IF they even out that 14-2 meeting stat a bit more, we'll chat. :huggy: Until then, I still say they're owned. :biggrin: