Count down...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
crabcake said:
How 'bout these "important games"? :whistle:

What's the point of that? They don't play each other in the Superbowl...just like they don't play every Thankgiving. I was talking about post season play against each other and was answering Kizzy's original question.

K

Kizzy

Football fans. :killingme

Catt, thanks for answering my question.

I USE to follow Dallas a long time ago, but of course everyone knows I'm a Steelers fan.

K

Kizzy

Nanny Pam said:
And a very good mourning to you, CC!
:cartwheel

Your step Dad says, How 'bout those REDSKINS​

:roflmao:

Love,
Mom

I was wondering when you'd chime in. :lmao:

BTW, my DH was a happy camper this past Sunday. Thought he was going to cry when he saw Newman win. Bumped him up from the 10 spot to the 3 spot in points.

Dover :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
cattitude said:
:lol: That's the funny part. CC could care less about football. She's just doing what she does best....yapping. :dance:
But my yap is backed by winning numbers. Your's is backed by ... well ... numbers of losses. :poorbaby:

You must've missed this in your long-awaited win euphoria. :whistle:

crabcake said:
2) I'm not sore in the least ... this is about the only football game I watch anymore (unless there's nothing else on/going on), and it's all in fun and solely for the purpose of getting on 'skins fans' nerves. I'm happy to oblige! :diva:
Thanks for confirming the fact that even if my boys didn't succeed, I did. :dance:

And NP -- you tell that step dad of mine that even bestest smelling flowers sometimes get trampled upon, but they always return to full bloom in the next season ... or in this case, match. :biggrin:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kizzy said:
I was wondering when you'd chime in. :lmao:

BTW, my DH was a happy camper this past Sunday. Thought he was going to cry when he saw Newman win. Bumped him up from the 10 spot to the 3 spot in points.

Dover :yay:
I thought about you when Kasey got nudged by Kyle and then got his payback. :huggy: I'm looking forward to some great racing next weekend! :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
A Dallas Perspective

IRVING – An ugly game was anticipated. That's fine. That's all the Redskins with their nearly elite defense and nearly nonexistent offense seem to play.

Along the way to an ugly win – get this, an ugly shutout victory – it became another kind of ugly for Dallas. The worst kind of ugly, the worst kind of defeat you can imagine on a night intended to honor the Cowboys' glory days of the '90s.

The rest of the story

BuddyLee

Football addict
cattitude said:
The BEST point, I'd say. :dance:
Beating the Cowgirls by one single point with two touchdowns within two minutes just to rub it in. :yay:

Waiting 10 years to say 'How bout them REDSKINS. :yay: :yay:

Seeing the look on Jones's face last night. :priceless: :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
BuddyLee said:
Beating the Cowgirls by one single point with two touchdowns within two minutes just to rub it in. :yay:

Waiting 10 years to say 'How bout them REDSKINS. :yay: :yay:

Seeing the look on Jones's face last night. :priceless: :killingme
Things don't change so much after all.