Vaguely remember the Old Hotel...I can remember "looking down" into the hotel and there was a front porch I think that had rocking chairs on it...Not sure might be mixing things in my mind's eye.....Yup...right in da middle of Leonardtown...Hospise was there...Is it still there? Right on the corner of Fenwick St. and Main Drag...What's is called?
Sparlings was where the Winegardner showroom is now...
Remember the old hotel in Leonardtown?
Porky Pig BBQ? I think that was the name. Of course, it was probably something else too. The building was a funny shape, maybe five sided?I do.
Charlotte Hall trivia.
Club Sunrise was where Burger King now stands, what also was in the Club Sunrise building?
Where was the Western Auto in Charlotte Hall
What was on the corner of Oaks rd and Rt. 5 before the Shell/Subway
Where was Lefty's Barbeque located before it burned up.
What was the name of the barbeque place on the corner of Golden Beach rd. where the Dash In now sits.
What use to be in the building where Rita's is now.
1. Millison Plaza?Ok, I have a few.
1. Where was the Yarn Barn?
2. What grocery store was the original in San Souci Plaza?
3. What was the name of the business that was at the corner of St. Andrew's Church Road and Rt. 235 (where the Wawa is now)?
These aren't too old because I'm not too old.
everytime I go to Linda's cafe I try to remember what stores were there long ago..Park Hall, where Cooks and the Post Office is now.
Little Billy's- now peking
The Hub- I think its a church now, down from Linda's
Pat's Carryout- down from the mixing bowl
Duffys- point look out
Penn Jerseys- now haydens? in lex park
The Piccolo - pre little billys?
The Two Thieves
Pearl's Coffee Shop
The Hickory House
The Stop Light
Cedar Point Tavernjust outside the original main gate, next to where lp fire house was
...Here's a few...
1. Where was the original drive in movie theatre?
Where Lowes used to be...Now BAE...
2. Who is the infamous witch of St. Mary's? (easy one)
Vrai ????? Just kiddin mommy
3. At Point Lookout Prison camp (Civil War) how many forts were constructed to protect the area? Which Fort was reconstructed and is still standing?
4. The last person to rent/live in Point Lookout lighthouse was?