Court: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy

K

Kizzy

FromTexas said:
If she farts into a cup and then uses a baster, it will still be your responsibility. Also, remember it will be mean to call your son a little S***head.

:killingme Only you

The entire story is just insane, and it is really insane to think somebody would go to such extremes. :twitch:

morganj614

Maybe you do not agree but as a single person I believe we all need to each take more responsibilty for every action we make. I am not a man hater...quite the opposite. I love the way a man looks,tastes, smells, laughs, feels and makes me feel. There is nothing better. :peace:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
morganj614 said:
Maybe you do not agree but as a single person I believe we all need to each take more responsibilty for every action we make. I am not a man hater...quite the opposite. I love the way a man looks,tastes, smells, laughs, feels and makes me feel. There is nothing better. :peace:

:jmo:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
morganj614 said:
Consider this: You buy your brother/father/whoever a table saw for Christmas, as a gift. Said recipient then decides to cut his wife's hand off with aforementioned saw. Are you willing to take responsibility because the recipient of your gift used it in a manner which you did not intend?

morganj614

Nickel said:
Consider this: You buy your brother/father/whoever a table saw for Christmas, as a gift. Said recipient then decides to cut his wife's hand off with aforementioned saw. Are you willing to take responsibility because the recipient of your gift used it in a manner which you did not intend?

:offtopic: ..LOL...Time for mindless t.v... :huggy:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
suzeQ said:
That really took some planning on her part, didn't it? She had to hold the 'deposit' in her mouth, then spit it into a container, keep it warm--or freeze it, then have it introduced to her fertile egg.

She didn't have to go to all that trouble. Once he rolls over, just a quick spit onto the finger tips and transfer deeply to the right area. Very little contact with the enzymes in the saliva and the swimmers are off to the races! (Whew that's hard to describe yet keep within the forum rules)

B

baswm

Makes a guy feel like he cannot trust women in general.
In State of Louisiana v. Frisard, 694 So. 2d 1032 (La. Ct. App. 1997), the mother and father of the child for whom support was sought met in a hospital while the father was visiting an ill relative. The mother was a nurse's aid who has access to a variety of medical equipment. The mother offered to perform oral sex on the father, and, in the words of the father, "as ... any male would, I did not refuse[.]" 694 So. 2d at 1035. The mother had the father wear a condom. The mother then removed the condom for the father, and unknown to the father, she inseminated herself with the father's sperm using a syringe.

The Louisiana court, noting that the probability of paternity was 99.9994%, held the father's testimony that he "had some sort of sexual contact with the plaintiff around the time frame of alleged conception, although he denied that they had sexual intercourse" was sufficient to prove paternity. 694 So. 2d at 1036. This fact of paternity obliges a father to support his child. 694 So. 2d at 1034. In essence, because the father intentionally engaged in a sexual act resulting in his deposit of sperm with the mother, he is liable for child support.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Pete said:
Suppose the cleaning lady found a used condom in the trash can of a high powered executives bathroom when cleaning. She took it and impregnated herself, then went for him for child support. Is he responsible because he did not to to great enough lengths to ensure the semen was not able to contact an egg?

What is reasonable? This guy was beyond a doubt certain that pregnancy cannot be caused by oral. He ensured he did not make his deposit where pregnancy could occur. Through deciet and a willful act unknown to him the pregnancy occured. That is totally wrong. Unfortunately the courts are not logical and just in these cases. The kid has his DNA, regardless of what deception and imoral means it got to the egg.
Wow, never thought of something like that before. :shocking:

And in all honesty, any dead-beat "Dad" could claim "But we never slept together!" just to get out of paying support. :ohwell:

The best thing to do is pull out and ejaculate onto yourself. :lol:

B

Bruzilla

Ken King said:
Hypothetical situation – say a guy is having a go with two women and one orally gratifies him and then the ladies get into an oral act with one another resulting in one becoming pregnant. Would the man be subject to child support in this scenario? :confused:

Probably yes... but on the other hand, whatever the cost of child support, it would probably be worth it!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The guy definitely should be liable for not only child support, but anything else the woman can get out of him. Same with the guy who let the nurse give him a bj. That's what you deserve for thinking with your hmm-hmm and getting easy sex off of psychotic women.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
vraiblonde said:
That's what you deserve for thinking with your hmm-hmm

For those that lack the blood to run both heads at the same time, abstinence is the key. :yay: