cowboys vs. redskins

PsyOps

Pixelated
:killingme

But I thought a few weeks ago all these Skins fan were talking about Campbell being the MVP, offensive player of the year. What happened? I don't hear that talk anymore. Now all they do is slam him. The Skins fans I work with are fair weather fans. They love em when they are winning and talk smack about them when they are losing.

How do you expect fans to talk about their team when they're losing? I love the Skins, but they haven't been a team for nearly 10 years. I know a lot of fans (like Larry and Buddy) will settle for a mediocre team, but I wont. I want a winning team. But more than that I want a team, not a bunch of overpaid individuals.

But honestly this is the first year (in about 9) that I have seen some real fire in the team. I'm actually feeling some hope. I think it to do with Zorn. But that wont last long because Snottie Snydie has no patience and will fire him after two years of losing.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I've already bet one forum member on that so why not bet you as well.

Zorn will be around longer than 2010.

Past 2010? Wow, that would be a long time for Snydie. How far past 2010? Can't take that bet, though, because I kind of believe he is going to do a good job. But it's tempting.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Past 2010? Wow, that would be a long time for Snydie. How far past 2010? Can't take that bet, though, because I kind of believe he is going to do a good job. But it's tempting.
:shrug: I say he at least has three years. All the calls for Bill Cowher are absurd.

I think Snyder has changed a bit in the past few years. Even Snyder grows up over time.

PsyOps

Pixelated
:shrug: I say he at least has three years. All the calls for Bill Cowher are absurd.

I think Snyder has changed a bit in the past few years. Even Snyder grows up over time.

When he changes the name of the stadium back to Jack Kent Cooke Stadium then I will believe he has changed.