cowboys vs. redskins

BuddyLee

Football addict
Please. I've seen you Redskins fans through the years.

You can't say crap about another team's fans. You guys suck.
Those who sell their tickets to opposing fans aren't fans; they're fair-weather.

You need only look at the recent Hall of Fame induction to see what true Redskins fans are all about. Most booked in history.

Any historic franchise has great fans. Steelers, Cowboys, 9ers, Raiders, Skins and so on. A pissing contest over this is middle school, really.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Redskins Defense couldn't stop Marion Barber in the 2nd half!

That was their downfall, their demise.
Wrongo. Their demise was offensive production. More pointedly, O-line protection.

The same ole tune. Defense plays excellent giving up only 14 points and the offense can't score.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Wrongo. Their demise was offensive production. More pointedly, O-line protection.

The same ole tune. Defense plays excellent giving up only 14 points and the offense can't score.

...defense got TRUCKED on the last possession. This is the first time all season the D line looked truly over matched.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
All you dallas fans stand up and cheer
Let the whole world raise a mighty cheer.
Stand up!
Stampede!
Go you Dallas Cowboys go!

Just sayin...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

All you dallas fans stand up and cheer
Let the whole world raise a mighty cheer.
Stand up!
Stampede!
Go you Dallas Cowboys go!

Just sayin...

...that is just...sad. :lol:

This is a real fight song:

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

:buddies:

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

:buddies: 'tis not the Cowboy's fight song. Grew up listening to that song as the opening to the Tom Landry show.

Go Dallas Cowboys
Go Cowboy Team
We're here to cheer you on your way
With a great big Yippee-Ai-Ay
Show 'em Dallas Cowboys
You're really booming on the beam
The eyes of Texas are upon you
Dallas Cowboy team

Ride 'em Cowboys hit that line
Keep that ball control
Run the ends and throw that pass
'Til you cross that goal line

Go Dallas Cowboys
Go Cowboy Team
We're here to cheer you on your way
With a great big Yippee-Ai-Ay
Show 'em Dallas Cowboys
You're really booming on the beam
The eyes of Texas are upon you
Dallas Cowboy team

Geez, I've been a Boys fan long enough that their fight song could be Barbie Girl and I wouldn't care. The past few years it's just nice to see a win. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Ummmm... You sing this song when they win.

:geek:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

And, therein lies the problem.

If I heard ESPN correctly, the Redskins have managed to score only TWO touchdowns over the last 2 games they've played.

That isn't going to cut it.

Catchy tune, however! :buddies:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

The look on Campbells face a few times last night was kinda a precursor to what Obama's is gonna look like during the inauguration parade. :wtfamidoinghere::jameo: :killingme

NYCityGirl

The look on Campbells face a few times last night was kinda a precursor to what Obama's is gonna look like during the inauguration parade. :wtfamidoinghere::jameo: :killingme

:killingme

But I thought a few weeks ago all these Skins fan were talking about Campbell being the MVP, offensive player of the year. What happened? I don't hear that talk anymore. Now all they do is slam him. The Skins fans I work with are fair weather fans. They love em when they are winning and talk smack about them when they are losing.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

:killingme

But I thought a few weeks ago all these Skins fan were talking about Campbell being the MVP, offensive player of the year. What happened? I don't hear that talk anymore. Now all they do is slam him. The Skins fans I work with are fair weather fans. They love em when they are winning and that smack about them when they are losing.

...that's because Jason and the team played great for most of the first 1/2 of the season. Last night Jason looked like he did against the Giants in week 1; hesitant and not particularly confident. A big part of that is our O line struggled pretty bad in getting him time and we are still weak at WR. Thomas isn't a factor. Kelly doesn't even get on the field. It's Moss and Cooley and that's it.

However, I do thank you ever so much for your deep and sincere concern for our well being.

big_poppa

I will not lower myself to that rah rah crap bragging and stuff because my Boys had a lot of problems on offense last night. What it came down to was, in the fourth quarter the Cowboys just wanted it more. That has been a huge problem with them for the past decade they have not had that sense of urgency about them. Hopefully we can keep it going. To the true skins fans out there, the ones still wearing their burgandy and gold today.......Good Game, to the lame ducks that have hidden their teams colors in the closet until the next week, YOU SUCK!!!! I saw with pride that even when my Boys get the crap beat out of them (G-men this year) I wear my blue and silver proud. Have the heart to stand behind your team and your players win or lose, that is what being a true fan is all about.

NYCityGirl

...that's because Jason and the team played great for most of the first 1/2 of the season. Last night Jason looked like he did against the Giants in week 1; hesitant and not particularly confident. A big part of that is our O line struggled pretty bad in getting him time and we are still weak at WR. Thomas isn't a factor. Kelly doesn't even get on the field. It's Moss and Cooley and that's it.

However, I do thank you ever so much for your deep and sincere concern for our well being.

So what happened then? Where is all the love you guys had for Campbell at? Now everyone wants to lynch him.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
It's not Campbell I want to lynch. It's the offensive line that can't protect him. He was running all stinking night.

:yeahthat: And he looked scared as hell. Almost as though he was being chased by dudes with guns or something. Didn't seem to have much faith in his O-line.

Otter

Nothing to see here
So what happened then? Where is all the love you guys had for Campbell at? Now everyone wants to lynch him.

:lol: Fans being fans..if you remember, after the first month of the season last year, everyone in NY wanted to lynch Eli. You can point at any teams fans and make the same observations.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...I don't want to lynch him. He had a so-so game. Samuels is hurt. Portis is hurt. Rahbach got beat a bunch of times. Jansen played pretty good. Thomas got beat a few times. Kendall played solid. We're struggling some and Dallas' D line played a DAMN good game.