crabs running yet?

nomoney

dems4me said:
No shiat!! Really? I've have always tried that to know avail... that's awesome!!! :clap:

ya; started off using chicken necks; was only getting one here and there; started catching some perch; and used that.......was catching them left and right.

D

dems4me

nomoney said:
ya; started off using chicken necks; was only getting one here and there; started catching some perch; and used that.......was catching them left and right.

Isn't it illegal to catch a perch and then cut it up on the pier? :shrug: glad it worked though :clap: Is there a boat ramp in Drayden ??

nomoney

dems4me said:
Isn't it illegal to catch a perch and then cut it up on the pier? :shrug: glad it worked though :clap: Is there a boat ramp in Drayden ??

I dunno :shrug: why would it be?
private pier :wink:

D

dems4me

nomoney said:
I dunno :shrug: why would it be?
private pier :wink:

It just is... :shrug: Don't know why, I know some fish have a size limit and maybe if DNR was to one day check the size limit to make sure you complied by the rules, they wouldn't have to peice it together or something. I have my license with me... give me a sec. to look it up. Private peir is a different story I believe... :lol:

D

dems4me

I heard on the radio this morning that folks are getting very concerned because the male small mouth bass have now started producing eggs... they think its related to run off from pharmaceutical companies and birthcontrol pill companies or something or other... the eggs are immature and have yet to hatch but apparently this is for small mouth bass north of DC and down to the DC line :jet: