cracked ribs

S'ok. No problem.

Doesn't bother me.

I had lots to do anyway.

And it was probably a boring party.

And I was scheduled to sleep in late today anyway.

:SLAM:

ow. got my foot caught in the door.....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Me too. Went and checked again..no party invitation, just the usual raft of hate messages from my ex and yet another 'friend invitation' from some gal in Russia named 'Olga'.:bawl:

Bummer.

I don't let my ex on my FB page. :lol:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
me too

edit : too slow, yeas I am on FB and yes I don't let my ex know who I am now.

edit: yes I made a pre dinner cocktail

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Have Dr. Bob build one.
Dr. Bob is in the midst of refinishing my dining room table. Once completed, it will be gorgeous. But that still doesn't satisfy my need for a pool table. Is there anyone out there with an unneeded pool table looking for a free home? :nomoney:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Dr. Bob is in the midst of refinishing my dining room table. Once completed, it will be gorgeous. But that still doesn't satisfy my need for a pool table. Is there anyone out there with an unneeded pool table looking for a free home? :nomoney:

I have a pool table.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I have a pool table.

Want to keep it at our house? We can allow for a very generous visitation schedule. You can even designate where you want it: in the room over the.garage, or in the basement. Both space.has a beer fridge.

What did ya do with the pool table?
What was the living room is now the new game room... the pool table, dart board, shufflebowl table, pup tables and chairs and beer fridge are now in the new game room.

What was the old game room is now freshly painted and I'm loving it! We are going to start painting the new game room tomorrow because it seems somebody around here does not think Princess Peach is manly enough for his game room...:duh: I loved that color when it was my living room...:ohwell:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
What was the old game room is now freshly painted and I'm loving it! We are going to start painting the new game room tomorrow because it seems somebody around here does not think Princess Peach is manly enough for his game room...:duh: I loved that color when it was my living room...:ohwell:

You didn't tell him it was the Scratch-n-Sniff Peach Princess, did you?