cracked ribs

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Waaah. Cracked ribs. Bunch of wussies.

If you don't have one sticking through a lung or erupting through your skin, walk the biatch off.

WALK IT OFF!!! WALK IT OFF!!!

:lmao:

rub a little dirt on it, it'll be fine.

SoMDGirl42

take two big fingers full of Vicks rapor rub and swallow it. Sounds crazy, I know, but TRUST me, it will cure what ever ails you.

How do I know this you ask? When I was little, if we had a sore throat, VICKS Vapor Rub. If we had a cough, Vicks vapor rub. If we complained about nearly anything, vicks vapor rub. Eventually I became the healthiest child ever, because no way in hell was I going to complain about ANYTHING, because I knew that meant swallowing a big ole heaping thing of Vicks Vapor rub.

Two big fingers full. Promise you will feel better!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
take two big fingers full of Vicks rapor rub and swallow it. Sounds crazy, I know, but TRUST me, it will cure what ever ails you.

How do I know this you ask? When I was little, if we had a sore throat, VICKS Vapor Rub. If we had a cough, Vicks vapor rub. If we complained about nearly anything, vicks vapor rub. Eventually I became the healthiest child ever, because no way in hell was I going to complain about ANYTHING, because I knew that meant swallowing a big ole heaping thing of Vicks Vapor rub.

Two big fingers full. Promise you will feel better!

:cds::cds: :whistle: I knew it.... I just knew it.... you swallowed!!! :coffee: :jerry: you must come to Catts party now... you will go in the tent with the freaks!!! :popcorn: :yahoo:

and two big fingers :jet: :faint:..... wow you sound fun!!

TurboK9

:cds::cds: :whistle: I knew it.... I just knew it.... you swallowed!!! :coffee: :jerry: you must come to Catts party now... you will go in the tent with the freaks!!! :popcorn: :yahoo:

and two big fingers :jet: :faint:..... wow you sound fun!!

That's one painful 71 for you George Carlin fans out there...

betty99

I'm glad I waited to open this one. Absolutely fabulous to watch.

BTW, you can crack/break a rib from coughing. My grandmother had COPD and osteoperosis, and cracked two.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
BTW, you can crack/break a rib from coughing. My grandmother had COPD and osteoperosis, and cracked two.
Obviously your grandmother is not a young person who is in generally good health. Further, I doubt your grandmother is known to post at least one new thread a week claiming some new ailment. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
She will be missed. :bawl:

:killingme When do we start betting how long before she returns?

1. When she gets sick again
2. when the dr's dont answer her calls, get her info STAT
3. when her dog gets another hot spot
4. when her dog gets tired of listen to her tell her about her problems

..... oohhh come on MPD.. it wont be hard to tell when she comes back!! :jerry:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Great party! I have a mess to clean up this morning. :lol:
Awesome party!

Thanks so much for the invite. Bob had such a good time that he's STILL sleeping. :yawn:

We didn't get home till late, so I'm surprised that I'm up so early. :jameo:

I think I left my gloves on your dining room chair. If you find them, can you hold them till the next party at :gossip: 's house?

And I sure as heck didn't smell any funk in your house; well, not till Bob ate some of that spicy chili. :roflmao: