Crazy PMS

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I usually get b*tchy a week or two beforehand, then I cry uncontrollably over stupid stuff the first day or two. One minute the world is coming to an end and the next minute I'm just dandy and wondering what I was crying about. To make matters worse, I've been married for almost 20 years and hubby still doesn't get it and takes it personally, so that makes me b*tch and cry even more! I wish he would just humor me for once.

mamissa3

I to have been pregnant or nursing since 2000. I do rember being kinda moody and doing stuff very impulsivly around the time i had my peroid.

Kittykat33

Why me??
I usually get b*tchy a week or two beforehand, then I cry uncontrollably over stupid stuff the first day or two. One minute the world is coming to an end and the next minute I'm just dandy and wondering what I was crying about. To make matters worse, I've been married for almost 20 years and hubby still doesn't get it and takes it personally, so that makes me b*tch and cry even more! I wish he would just humor me for once.

Same here, I cry alot.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Same here, I cry alot.

ugh.

GF never used to be bad with the random crying...until she started this new medicine....

Now this was her first period on that medicine and she randomly broke down with me there a few times (ok, KINDA random, like something silly like I jokingly slapped her knee over somethin silly and she hit me back and then just started crying). Apparently she broke down at school too, so I imagine that must have been bad for her.

But before that she was actually pretty normal during her period. She would get sort of mad about little things and give the silent treatment now and again...but i have to deal with that when she is midmonth away from her period too and I say something stupid :lol: (thus I'd say...not PMS because even though she claims some women get it as much as 14 days before...she says she only gets it 3 days before or so and 3 days after...and her periods are short thank god :yay:)...

nicole_M

I am a complete b!tch when I PMS. I cry for no reason and get super sensitive and just generally like to be left alone...I warn DH so we don't get into stupid fights :lmao:

I normally do not have any PMS symptoms because of my daily vitamin (birth control pills) as my fiance calls it. But he stays away anyway!

H

HouseCat

only PMS I ever had was bloating. Thus my title... water retaining sea cow.

ShyGirl

Do share though.. what kind of crazy things do you do?:lmao:

When I PMS, my thinking becomes a little twisted.

Just the other day, I walked by Whistler and jabbed him in the back. He cried out in protest, "Hey what's with punching me in the back?" So I turned around, jabbed him in the stomach and asked him if that worked better for him. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
When I PMS, my thinking becomes a little twisted.

Just the other day, I walked by Whistler and jabbed him in the back. He cried out in protest, "Hey what's with punching me in the back?" So I turned around, jabbed him in the stomach and asked him if that worked better for him. :lmao:

:roflmao:

shygirlmd

To my karma giver-

FYI. My husband and I make almost $200,000 a year so sorry, no welfare momma here. Also they aren't all single births. I have quads in there too. And one was born after my husband got "fixed" and another one was born after using two forms of birth control.

Shygirlmd

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
To my karma giver-

FYI. My husband and I make almost $200,000 a year so sorry, no welfare momma here. Also they aren't all single births. I have quads in there too. And one was born after my husband got "fixed" and another one was born after using two forms of birth control.

Shygirlmd

Wow you go girl

What's a day like with 8 kids?

shygirlmd

Wow you go girl

What's a day like with 8 kids?

Busy but loads of fun (when they all aren't screaming or wanting my undivided attention at the same time). I work with kids too (pediatric surgeon) so even at work, I don't get to get away from kids. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I try to keep in touch with as many parents as I can that I've come to know and love. You really bond with people when a child is in need.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Busy but loads of fun (when they all aren't screaming or wanting my undivided attention at the same time). I work with kids too (pediatric surgeon) so even at work, I don't get to get away from kids. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I try to keep in touch with as many parents as I can that I've come to know and love. You really bond with people when a child is in need.

That is wonderful
:yay: to ya for being there for all those kids (yours and others)

May I ask what age your kids are?