Crazy, Psycho & Stalking....

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
rack'm said:
Agreed

I believe in the beginning you're truly blind to the flaws,

1. because the other person is on their best behavior

2. you want to believe this one is different

In time, the true person comes out and from there you have to make your next move.
:yeahthat: True that !

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
rack'm said:
Agreed

I believe in the beginning you're truly blind to the flaws,

1. because the other person is on their best behavior

2. you want to believe this one is different

In time, the true person comes out and from there you have to make your next move.
:high5: You got it!:lol:

gumbo said:
That's exactly what I was gonna type the first time around... but then I didn't know if that meant he was "giving it more than once" or "holding back" so I left it alone...:ohwell:

Qurious

Im On 1.
so if a man has never been abusive in his entire life and throught his younger relationships...he gets married and something his wife does makes his snap...your saying he had abusive tendancies all along she just brought it out of him. :confused:

Qurious said:
...your saying he had abusive tendancies all along she just brought it out of him. :confused:
I'm saying some folks missed some flags throughout his entire life including the younger years. :bubble:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
so if a man has never been abusive in his entire life and throught his younger relationships...he gets married and something his wife does makes his snap...your saying he had abusive tendancies all along she just brought it out of him. :confused:
Do you think "snapped" means hitting harder than usual?

Last edited:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Qurious said:
Nags break the best of em sometimes.:lol: