Crazy, Psycho & Stalking....

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
sweetpea said:
Well not according to Qurious:nono: You mens bring it on yourselves.
We probably do.................all the attention those freaky ones give is great at first but then it gets to be a PITA.

Wickedwrench said:
We probably do.................all the attention those freaky ones give is great at first but then it gets to be a PITA.
Don't go for the ones that wanna be up your arse all the time.:shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
sweetpea said:
Don't go for the ones that wanna be up your arse all the time.:shrug:

That's first disguised as "I love being around you", but it soon turns to, "what are you doing, who ya talking to, why did you send this person an email, are you still talking to :blahblah:, you don't love me or you'd be here with me, you never cared about me"

:twitch::twitch:

Wickedwrench said:
Sometimes they don't start off that way.:confused:
rack'm said:
That's first disguised as "I love being around you", but it soon turns to, "what are you doing, who ya talking to, why did you send this person an email, are you still talking to :blahblah:, you don't love me or you'd be here with me, you never cared about me"

:twitch::twitch:
Neither one of you two are gonna sit here and tell me that there were no "red flags" early on. There had to be some sort of psycho tendencies rearing their ugly head...

H

HollowSoul

i really don't wanna read this whole thread..
so can someone tell my the short and skinny?

rack'm

Jaded
sweetpea said:
Neither one of you two are gonna sit here and tell me that there were no "red flags" early on. There had to be some sort of psycho tendencies rearing their ugly head...

I'll stand if need be. :lmao:

It's hard to say, when it's new, all is good and grand. :shrug:

rack'm said:
I'll stand if need be. :lmao:

It's hard to say, when it's new, all is good and grand. :shrug:
It's hard to say my azz. There were clues. When it's all good and people tend to push those clues aside, make excuses or just plain ignore them so they don't have to be alone.

rack'm

Jaded
sweetpea said:
It's hard to say my azz. There were clues. When it's all good and people tend to push those clues aside,

Agreed

sweetpea said:
make excuses or just plain ignore them so they don't have to be alone.

I believe in the beginning you're truly blind to the flaws,

1. because the other person is on their best behavior

2. you want to believe this one is different

In time, the true person comes out and from there you have to make your next move.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
sweetpea said:
I was dating one like that this summer. Called me every day, had to be touching me all the time when were together. Broke it off when she wanted to cancel a job in LA and move in with me. :yikes: Only reason I stuck it out as long as I did was because I knew she was moving.