Cross Country Clinic - Harwood - Update!!

kmbetit

K Betit
Aw thats great. V's is his summer home while i'm not at school. He was supposed to go home to V's for Christmas but we didn't wanna move him now that he's just getting over his bladder infection. Thats great that the kids are showing though!! I'll let the girls know and hopefully we can make it out!

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Phyxius-- my check is going out in the mail tomorrow. Also, where is Ray located at? We're going to need some directions. Thanks!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Directions to Grandview Farm -

From points South-
Rte 2 North in Sunderland.
At the first traffic circle continue straight on Rte 2.
At the second traffic circle continue RIGHT on Rte 2.
Continue on for 2.7 miles, turn LEFT onto Polling House Rd.
In approx. 1 mile turn LEFT onto Grandview Farm. There's a stone sign with a the name "Grandview Farm" and a wooden sign with a cow on it and the name Grandview Farm.
Follow it back until you see the barn/ring on the left hand side, park infront of the hay storage or where directed.

Eventer29

I guess my group will not make it. No truck to haul the trailer :( The girls are upset, and I'm not too happy myself. This sucks! Its always something.....

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I guess my group will not make it. No truck to haul the trailer :( The girls are upset, and I'm not too happy myself. This sucks! Its always something.....

Is your trailer a gooseneck or a bumperpull? I could come pick you up if it's a bumper pull.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Phyxius, check went in the mail yesterday.

Edited to delete the "don't care" smiley. I thought it was a normal smiley lol.

Last edited:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Umm..I forgot to mail the check. Could I just bring it with me on Sunday?

Also they are calling for bad weather on Sunday is there a rain date?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius, check went in the mail yesterday.

Edited to delete the "don't care" smiley. I thought it was a normal smiley lol.

Got it in the mail last night. :dye:

HeavyChevy, the clinic is scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday. I'll update the thread here if there are any weather issues as soon as I know.

Loper, sure I'll call or text you though to make sure everything is still a "go" so that you don't have to make the trip if it's cancelled. Thanks!! :yahoo:

Eventer29

Thanks for the offers of rides but think we'll still sit this one out. The girls already made plans and I'm completely broke (I get to help pay to get the dang truck fixed! grrrr) Why does crap like this always happen around Christmas?
If we get a chance (planning on doing some work around the farm) We would love to come watch.

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hey guys, obviously the weather has screwed up the plans for using the cross country field. Ray can still do a clinic in the arena with grids/gymnastics and cross country questions like skinny jumps, a tarp/liverpool/similated ditch, etc. Weather should be nice tomorrow!!

Please let me know if you guys still want to do this so that I can let them know. You can post here or call me.

Thanks!

Sparks

Hey guys, obviously the weather has screwed up the plans for using the cross country field. Ray can still do a clinic in the arena with grids/gymnastics and cross country questions like skinny jumps, a tarp/liverpool/similated ditch, etc. Weather should be nice tomorrow!!

Please let me know if you guys still want to do this so that I can let them know. You can post here or call me.

Thanks!

I can still go but will it be cool with Ray if the groups are smaller? I'm not sure if Whitney or Wanda will go now. Oh, and I know I can't ride for two hours by myself. ;) I'm way too lazy.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I can still go but will it be cool with Ray if the groups are smaller? I'm not sure if Whitney or Wanda will go now. Oh, and I know I can't ride for two hours by myself. ;) I'm way too lazy.

Okay, so for who I was able to get a hold of it looks like we'll have one group at 11am.

TCF42
Sparks
Wanda
Whitney
Phyxius

This also covers the people who have paid. Please let me know if there is anything different via a phone call at 301.928.4225

Last edited:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Okay, so for who I was able to get a hold of it looks like we'll have one group at 11am.

TCF42
Sparks
Wanda
Whitney
Phyxius

This also covers the people who have paid. Please let me know if there is anything different via a phone call at 301.928.4225

Yeah I won't be able to get up there for this. I would rather ride outside in prep.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius

It is to wet to do lessons outdoors tomorrow so can you post directions? :whistle: I might swing by for a little while. :howdy: Need a break from all this Christmas Craziness.:crazy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Hey, I rode for around 2hrs. at the clinic last weekend and made it through. :whistle: Then again I was sore until yesterday. :killingme