Cross Country Clinic - Harwood - Update!!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I have almosst finished writing a 17 page paper for school. I still need to proof-read it, and get all my reference done.

My job stuff is going to be OK. I will share more in time. :yahoo:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
It is to wet to do lessons outdoors tomorrow so can you post directions? :whistle: I might swing by for a little while. :howdy: Need a break from all this Christmas Craziness.:crazy:

Directions to Grandview Farm -

From points South-
Rte 2 North in Sunderland.
At the first traffic circle continue straight on Rte 2.
At the second traffic circle continue RIGHT on Rte 2.
Continue on for 2.7 miles, turn LEFT onto Polling House Rd.
In approx. 1 mile turn LEFT onto Grandview Farm. There's a stone sign with a the name "Grandview Farm" and a wooden sign with a cow on it and the name Grandview Farm.
Follow it back until you see the barn/ring on the left hand side, park infront of the hay storage or where directed.

If you want to GPS it the address is 241 Polling House Rd.

whitjohnw

OMG! It was really fun and I'm glad we did it, but I think it took me 2.5 hours to return to normal human body temperature after I got home! Thanks for organizing!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
OMG! It was really fun and I'm glad we did it, but I think it took me 2.5 hours to return to normal human body temperature after I got home! Thanks for organizing!

Haha, I had a Christmas party to go to in Severna Park so I hurried home and took a shower. Most of me was so cold that I didn't realize that water was freezing until it hit my head which had stayed toasty inside my helmet and then my hat. :killingme

I'm glad you had a good time! There was kind of a range of ability there since we combined the two classes, but I think everyone did a great job. I can't wait until the weather warms-up and dries up so we can do a cross country one! Thanks for coming!

Sparks

First thing I did, besides kicking the mare out in the field, was take a long hot bath to thaw. It was freezing... I should really have dressed warmer.

I had a great time and enjoyed riding with Ray. I'm looking forward to attempting that cross country field.

Thanks for organizing this Phyxius!

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Yeah, thanks alot Phyxius, it was fun! It was exactly what my pony needed to, hehe. I'm going to start taking lessons from Ray this summer. :dance:

Eventer29

Sounds like the clinic went well. Sorry we missed it. We did a little polocrosse practice here at the farm. Wich wasnt so fun with 3 of the 6 horses deciding they were rodeo broncs lol. We hope to make the next one and hopefully the weather will be better adn we can do XC.

Last edited: