Curio and Relics License : FFL03

usagent

I'd also like to be offically recognized as this is the first serious post I've ever made on somd.com:high5:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
My company issued me a SS9mm Berretta:killingme cant get away from that weapon! I'd prefer a M1911A1 but until my cheap C&R self decides to spend the money 9mm it is!

I have a G30 that would be my carry piece if by the grace of God waved his hand over MD and made it shall issue.

wv4x4

With the C & R does that prevent you from having to fill out the form to become a "collector" and forego the 30 day wait period? I was about to fill out the form to become a collector but it might be beneficial to go this route.

Is the only guns you cant get regulated firearms with this license?

Wheres the list of what you can and cant buy with the C&R license.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
With the C & R does that prevent you from having to fill out the form to become a "collector" and forego the 30 day wait period? I was about to fill out the form to become a collector but it might be beneficial to go this route.

Is the only guns you cant get regulated firearms with this license?

Wheres the list of what you can and cant buy with the C&R license.

1st question - No, still need to be a designated "collector" it is free to do, just get it notorized and mail it off.

2 nd question-No again. It is any firearms that is 50 years old or older and recognized by the BATFE as C&R eligible.

3rd question- Standby I'll see if I can find it and then post it.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Thats who I have been using. It was nice to actually find someone who wasnt a pain in the arse about transfers and doesnt charge an arm and leg.

Yeah, I have been pleased with all my transactions with him too.

Novus Collectus

1st question - No, still need to be a designated "collector" it is free to do, just get it notorized and mail it off.

2 nd question-No again. It is any firearms that is 50 years old or older and recognized by the BATFE as C&R eligible.

3rd question- Standby I'll see if I can find it and then post it.

I bet you know this already and I am just pointing this out for others, but your answer is not totally accurate. The correct answer is "2 nd question-No again. It is any firearms that is 50 years old or older OR recognized by the BATFE as C&R eligible."

-Any firearm over fifty years old is automatically a C&R.
-Any firearm the ATF recongnises as a C&R is a C&R regardless of age. If could be made last year and the ATF could declare it a C&R.

Also, the lists on the ATF websight is not all the C&R made less than fifty years ago there are. Two examples are the CZ 82s and the Romanian Tokarevs with installed safeties which are recent additions.

Novus Collectus

Who is your FFL 01 transfer agent?

If you have a C&R license you can order from out of state a C&R firearm and have it delivered directly to the address on your license in MD without having to go through an 01 FFL. THis includes C&R handguns.

(I may be damn sure, but I am not a lawyer)

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I bet you know this already and I am just pointing this out for others, but your answer is not totally accurate. The correct answer is "2 nd question-No again. It is any firearms that is 50 years old or older OR recognized by the BATFE as C&R eligible."

-Any firearm over fifty years old is automatically a C&R.
-Any firearm the ATF recongnises as a C&R is a C&R regardless of age. If could be made last year and the ATF could declare it a C&R.

Also, the lists on the ATF websight is not all the C&R made less than fifty years ago there are. Two examples are the CZ 82s and the Romanian Tokarevs with installed safeties which are recent additions.

Right, looking back I guess I didn't word that exactly the way I would of like it.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
If you have a C&R license you can order from out of state a C&R firearm and have it delivered directly to the address on your license in MD without having to go through an 01 FFL. THis includes C&R handguns.

(I may be damn sure, but I am not a lawyer)

Yeah, I assumed he was just asking as for accquiring "regulated guns".