Curio and Relics License : FFL03

R

RadioPatrol

:yikes:

The plan allows names to be entered into the NICS system based solely on a physician's diagnosis or prescription of a medication: adults who have taken Ritalin and soldiers with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder would be classified as mentally ill and given the same opportunity to own firearms as convicted felons: None.

Geez get classified with ADD ADHD - you dont get a Firearm

:whistle:

WorldNetDaily: Your <i>doctor</i> could put you on no-gun list

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

I have no plans, as per the FFL03 requirement, to make a buisness out of it. Believe me I am no fan of the ATF's work. How about the gun show in Richmond last year and I am surre you know my feelings about Waco!!!

Novus Collectus

On the handguns, I was looking at Aimsurplus because they have CZ-82's and I wanted to get one as they are C&R eligible but AIM's rule(based on MD law) is that in the state of MD they will only ship them to FFL01, according to AIM they hate dealing with MD at all because they get such grief and are extra careful in not breaking any of the retarded laws.
AIM Surplus WILL ship C&R handguns to MD. I got my CZ82 from them as a matter of fact.

You have to ignore what they say on the websight still because they must have had a change of heart a few years ago and forgot to change the webpage.

Novus Collectus

The dealer I used charged $60 per handgun to process the paperwork. Sad, but if you want a handgun in MD......

To answer your other question, I ordered online and it seemed like it took about a month or so before receiving the license.
If you have a C&R FFL, then you can order and have shipped directly to you a C&R handgun without having to go through a MD regulated firearms dealer and so there is no transfer fee involved.

Now you cannot buy a handgun within the state C&R or not without going through a dealer or the MSP, but having them "imported" to the address on your 03 license is allowed.

I have gotten many C&R handguns delivered to my door using my license from our of state distrubutors and from an out of state citizen.

Novus Collectus

Anyone here have one.

I am about to start the process in getting mine, looks like it is pretty easy to do and cheap, considering the discounts you can get and having certain guns shipped straight to your door why not?

$30 for 3 years is an awesome deal when you consider all the savings and benefits.

Had one three years this coming Feb 1st. It has paid for itself tens of times over at least.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
If anyone is intrested I got my FFL03 in the mail yesterday, so <1 month time from the start of the process to getting it in my hands.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Great! What are you going to buy?

Probably a Mosin Nagant first. I do want a German Mauser 98k though and the supply of them is all but dried up so I don't know if I'll end up getting one or not, depending on how much I can find a decent one for I guess.

And I'll get another SKS just because.

Probably a Mosin Nagant first. I do want a German Mauser 98k though and the supply of them is all but dried up so I don't know if I'll end up getting one or not, depending on how much I can find a decent one for I guess.

And I'll get another SKS just because.
There are C&R SKS?

Thanks.
I'm at work. AIM is blocked. Will look when I get home.
I've been meaning to get a C&R. Maybe I should get off my butt and do it.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
AIM is not showing them on their website I have a flyer from December with them in it,.

Last edited:

usagent

Anyone here have one.

I am about to start the process in getting mine, looks like it is pretty easy to do and cheap, considering the discounts you can get and having certain guns shipped straight to your door why not?

$30 for 3 years is an awesome deal when you consider all the savings and benefits.

I have mine + my concealed carry:yahoo: