Dallas @ Washington: The Smackdown!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Okay, I've started this thread so we Redskins fans can start our trash talking. I've got a lot of trash talking to do, to make up for this season to date.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Well i think the skins have a chance, since the cowboys are benching most of there starters, or so it seems they are.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Too...

Okay, I've started this thread so we Redskins fans can start our trash talking. I've got a lot of trash talking to do, to make up for this season to date.

...early. We will win this week because it is a meaningless game for Dallas.

The Pats have other motives to play everybody. Dallas has got to, or at least should, rest everyone with anything more than a hang nail.

Now, if you notice, we will be the bottom seed from here on out. After we beat Dallas we return to Seattle. After we exorcise the Demon of 2005 and put those bastards out of their misery...what's next?

That's right. Dallas has a bye next week and after that they take on the lowest remaining seed.

THEN the excitement level ratchets up around here; DC does Dallas.

:buddies:

D

dems4me

I'm not saying a word until well after the game's over :yay: Other than go skins!!!! :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

...early. We will win this week because it is a meaningless game for Dallas.

The Pats have other motives to play everybody. Dallas has got to, or at least should, rest everyone with anything more than a hang nail.

Now, if you notice, we will be the bottom seed from here on out. After we beat Dallas we return to Seattle. After we exorcise the Demon of 2005 and put those bastards out of their misery...what's next?

That's right. Dallas has a bye next week and after that they take on the lowest remaining seed.

THEN the excitement level ratchets up around here; DC does Dallas.

Our Redskin defense better lay the smackdown on Terrell Owens next time!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I predict...

I'm not saying a word until well after the game's over :yay: Other than go skins!!!! :lol:

...you won't be able to help yourself and will be blather up a storm the next three days. :buddies: :lmao:

Too much tension! Look at us, after the year this team has been through!? All the problems, questionable decisions, chaos, on and on and this team is on the threshold of going all the way!

We win, we're in. We go to Seattle. Then we got to Dallas for their best shot. If we beat them, we were better than Green Bay when we were struggling, better than the Bucs and damn sure better than the Giants.

Then, who knows?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Consider...

Our Redskin defense better lay the smackdown on Terrell Owens next time!

...Taylor was hurt last time, so, Williams was just looking for a way to get by until he came back; so, the simple thing to do is keep playing the same D.

Sean ain't coming back and then Williams has had to look at the guys he has and what they can do; not just band aid the thing until the star comes back. Everybody has to play with what they have now, not week 1.

D

dems4me

...you won't be able to help yourself and will be blather up a storm the next three days. :buddies: :lmao:

Too much tension! Look at us, after the year this team has been through!? All the problems, questionable decisions, chaos, on and on and this team is on the threshold of going all the way!

We win, we're in. We go to Seattle. Then we got to Dallas for their best shot. If we beat them, we were better than Green Bay when we were struggling, better than the Bucs and damn sure better than the Giants.

Then, who knows?

nope! nope! and nope! :lalala: :lol: Ain't taking a chance. I'm funny that way. I did the same thing by not posting during the game last week. Don't want to take any chances - not that I really believe in jynx's and all - just not taking chances :lol: I do however hope to see you in your Redskins red I made for you though :yay: :lol:

D

dems4me

Then, who knows?

Although it would be sweet, if we could go all the way and pay a little revenge on the Patriots :evil::evil::evil:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Although it would be sweet, if we could go all the way and pay a little revenge on the Patriots :evil::evil::evil:
New England ain't going to the Super Bowl. They're gonna have to get through Jacksonville. :evil:

I'd love to see a Jacksonville/Washington Super Bowl. It'd be just like the last lap of the 2007 Daytona 500!

Who to cheer for. Decisons, Decisions. :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

nope! nope! and nope! :lalala: :lol: Ain't taking a chance. I'm funny that way. I did the same thing by not posting during the game last week. Don't want to take any chances - not that I really believe in jynx's and all - just not taking chances :lol: I do however hope to see you in your Redskins red I made for you though :yay: :lol:

Although it would be sweet, if we could go all the way and pay a little revenge on the Patriots :evil:

well...she lasted a little over an hour...

:popcorn:

:lmao:

GO SKINS!

broncosrule

Who's there?
Cowboys 13, Skins 10 on a 35 yard fieldgoal that should have been 50 but Gibbs wanted to check the rules and make sure you really can't call twotime outs in a row. The End.

D

dems4me

I think Dallas would love to spoil Skin's playoff hopes.
I don't think they'll rest anybody. JMO

Just wondering with your PennState team being in a bowl game Saturday night at 8 on ESPN and the Patriots/Giants game being on at the exact same time... Which game do you plan on watching? :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

...Taylor was hurt last time, so, Williams was just looking for a way to get by until he came back; so, the simple thing to do is keep playing the same D.

Sean ain't coming back and then Williams has had to look at the guys he has and what they can do; not just band aid the thing until the star comes back. Everybody has to play with what they have now, not week 1.

I've been talking so much crap this week that it's growing out of my mouth.

I can't wait. :boxing:

angelbaby

We should have beat them the last time, so this will be sweet revenge!! I still can't believe we are favored by 9.5 points over a team that's suppose to be soo good. I hope jessica wears tony romo's real jersey again to this game!! :lmao::lmao::