Dates with an ex lover

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My husband and I have come to the conclusion that we have to fall in love with each other over and over again to keep our relationship intact and away from the other elements that are destructive to us.

:buddies:

you should keep 'dating' your spouse after you get married, the romance does not stop on the honeymoon

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I’m going to bring up a taboo…. Something a few of my middle-aged girlfriends have talked to me about…. According to them, their upper 40 and 50 year old husbands cannot seem to hold out in the bedroom leaving them feeling as if they have lost their luster.

are these women that still desire there husbands or are they going through the motions because it is expected and the get some small satisfaction out of it

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
If the relationship is that complicated to navigate - get out of it.

No need to threats or harsh words. Just get out it and see where the chips fall.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is Your Boyfriend talking to his Ex-Girlfriend a Red Flag? | Dating Without Drama
If you had common sense, you will realize that the red flags were put there for your own protection. They were there to alert you to the unseen dangers ahead in the water.

So, what does this have to do with your boyfriend still talking to his ex. Well, more often than not when a boyfriend is talking to his ex it means one or more of them still has feelings for each other. And that’s a red flag!