David Hogg Mother An Avowed Democrat and anti-Trumper.

Clem72

Looks like #3 is cropped, so without context I'm not sure what it is supposed to show. It shows many of the students who have been going on the anti-gun circuit also posed together. If this is a school photo, it could be proof they are students. If it is a photo for glee auditions it could be proof they are actors. What's the context?

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Attachments

• DH 2017.jpg
    DH 2017.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 144

Sapidus

Does this really seem to you to be a reliable source of news or information? What is wrong with you?

You trust this garbage and think CNN is fake news? And are a anti vax loon?

What is this world coming to?

Last edited:

seven

Does this really seem to you to be a reliable source of news or information? What is wrong with you?

You trust this garbage and think CNN is fake news? And are a anti vax loon?

Why is this world coming to?

Guarantee she is a flat earther!!!

:killingme

Hijinx

I believe the crisis actor theory is wrong.

I expect people to have views after an experience like this.

I also expect the Media to go out of their way to make a big deal out of any comments against guns.

It's what they do. I never expect the media to cover anything in an unbiased way

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The nutcase has everyone that disagrees with her on ignore. Kinda defeats the purpose of being on an open forum if ya ask me.

If every post didn't start with nutcase, moron, imbecile, ignorati, etc,etc, etc, you might get taken off iggy. It leads with what your level of discourse is going to be and not everybody really wants to sink to that level.