David Hogg Mother An Avowed Democrat and anti-Trumper.

Midnightrider

If every post didn't start with nutcase, moron, imbecile, ignorati, etc,etc, etc, you might get taken off iggy. It leads with what your level of discourse is going to be and not everybody really wants to sink to that level.

Do you think these conspiracy theories Malice is spreading are anything other than clickbait for nutcases?

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Attachments

• timeline.jpg
    timeline.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 133

Midnightrider

Did you click on any of them?
I watched the video with the kid at the beach because it looked legit and I have read/seen what has been posted here.
I also saw the one the kid made while hiding.
Do you think this kid is an actor and that this is some false flag?

Last edited:

seven

If every post didn't start with nutcase, moron, imbecile, ignorati, etc,etc, etc, you might get taken off iggy. It leads with what your level of discourse is going to be and not everybody really wants to sink to that level.

Well ya know. If certain people on here didn't act like a nutcase, moron, imbecile, ignorati, etc,etc, etc. then I wouldn't have to resort to that. Comprende Mo?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Only one problem with that....I don't leave. :razz:

You, on the other hand......

Okay, I just gotta' laugh here. seven follows me around, responds to my posts with insults, even though s/he knows I can't see them, and you're a stalker. Got it. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I watched the video with the kid at the beach because it looked legit and I have read/seen what has been posted here.

I didn't watch any of them because I don't care who he is - I'm not interested in his activism.

In fact, I already know how I think about most issues, and am therefore not interested in any activism. I'd give gun grabbers, including this kid, a one-question test: Why did the framers of our US Constitution include the Second Amendment, and what does it mean? If they get the answer wrong, I don't care what they have to say.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I just gotta' laugh here. seven follows me around, responds to my posts with insults, even though s/he knows I can't see them, and you're a stalker. Got it. :lmao:

He thinks you're gorgeous...he wants to date you... :dance:

Midnightrider

I didn't watch any of them because I don't care who he is - I'm not interested in his activism.

In fact, I already know how I think about most issues, and am therefore not interested in any activism. I'd give gun grabbers, including this kid, a one-question test: Why did the framers of our US Constitution include the Second Amendment, and what does it mean? If they get the answer wrong, I don't care what they have to say.

That’s funny. Malice is the one is spreading despicable lies and conspiracies but that doesn’t bother you one bit. :lalala:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That’s funny. Malice is the one is spreading despicable lies and conspiracies but that doesn’t bother you one bit. :lalala:

If you're not smart enough to do your own research and come up with your own conclusions, that's on you. I'm not your Mom.

In fact, I'm not anyone on here's Mom.

Midnightrider

If you're not smart enough to do your own research and come up with your own conclusions, that's on you. I'm not your Mom.

In fact, I'm not anyone on here's Mom.

I’m not only smart enough, I did it and determined that malice is spreading BS. No one wants or needs your mothering

Just to remind you how our conversation started......

Do you think these conspiracy theories Malice is spreading are anything other than clickbait for nutcases?

Did you click on any of them?

So, do you think this shooting is a false flag?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m not only smart enough, I did it and determined that malice is spreading BS.

Then why are you so worried what I think?

So, do you think this shooting is a false flag?

What does that mean, a "false flag"? That it didn't happen? That Russian spies did it to send us all into a spin? That the kid is a fraud? Be more specific with your questions because I'm not up on your codes.