Dear Axl...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you know that when a certain guitar player started out on his career, he opened for them on a tour? Did you know this guitar players name was Jimi?

I did know that.

And did you know that when I was a little squirt and saw David Cassidy in concert, his opening band was Delaney and Bonnie?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, I don't doubt you can produce ear-piercing, shrieking sounds that slightly resembles music but highly doubt you could actually carry a melodic tune. :cheesy:

Surprisingly, he's quite good when he's not being the Cookie Monster guitar show off.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I've yet to hear that so I'm judging him solely on what he posts. :shrug:

See, my idea was that he'd learn some songs that he could strum and most people could sing along to.

Abilene. Abilene. Prettiest town that I've ever seen......

Not many people know Hell Awaits and Corpse Stacked High. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...if you don't catch the OBVIOUS Monkee over and undertones and profound, deep influence in and on my art, then, I'm sorry, you just don't know the Monkees like I know the Monkees.

But I can drum like Mickey. Can you play guitar like Mike?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

See, my idea was that he'd learn some songs that he could strum and most people could sing along to.

Abilene. Abilene. Prettiest town that I've ever seen......

Not many people know Hell Awaits and Corpse Stacked High. :ohwell:

...you're idea. YOU'RE idea...of what I would sweat and bleed and toil for for nearly 30 years...your idea. Of my art.

You're idea.

:tap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
...you're missing out on your true calling; ewe're should be are a you're teacher of the your, which is to say, the, our, hour, language.

:smack: Right now, as little as I get on the forums, I just consider myself an "Ambassador of Good Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation." :smile:

Actually, it's probably not too late to change careers. Enough people have told me to grow up and I don't know what I want to do when that happens. :lol: