Dear dummy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:poorbaby:

It's ok. We all have to grow up and trade in our old cool cars to accomodate the fam. I remember when my second kid was born and my wife put her foot down, and I had to trade in my sweet ass '72 Chevelle SS with "POON-MAGNET" painted up and down each side and a 15000 watt stereo system for a brown Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser which the neighborhood kids ended up calling "The Deadly Dinosaur".

That was the same year I stopped giving out full size candy bars on Halloween and switched to "Fun Size".

Not! I went from a Thunderbird to a Durango to a Highlander. :yay:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Yesterday driving home on Willows heading toward RT 5, noted the US mail truck that tried to squeeze his truck into the mailbox. Didn't seem to work because the mail box was tipped over and the truck was stuck in the ditch!

So much for the we deliver in the rain, snow or even sleet...:dye:

smilin

BOXER NATION
What did she say? :lol:

Old people are terrible drivers.
I am thinking the definition is uncomfortably close to ME!:popcorn::killingme
Grey hairs or coffee can muffler lovers come in all types and abilities. Most not that good, but all think they are great.
Does not bode well on a slippery road....

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
But think of the dogs! Will THEY get dates?

those effers have more of a social life than I do :banghead: my one of the floppy eared dogs is borderline famous. Well and one of the pointy eared ones has already been featured in a calender and was in Dog Fancy.

:cds: so yes. they have a better chance than me.. I now think I will have to tint the windows for them. :killingme

the day they start to want to ride in the Camaro is the day I put my foot down!! Hell no!! NO DOGS IN THAT CAR!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I cant wait for the parking lots at work to clear out so I can bust some doughnuts
I saw the mess you made.

Gwguy doesn't have a tranny that can drive for him... he's single.
:roflmao:

the day they start to want to ride in the Camaro is the day I put my foot down!! Hell no!! NO DOGS IN THAT CAR!
:frown: but I think E could learn to drive and excel at it.

I am an admitted non-snow driver, and I drove home yesterday slow and steady (I couldn't see the sides of road or middle line) and made it home without incident. Meanwhile, somebody who obviously knew how to drive in the snow, slide off the road near St James Pub in front of me.

If my slowness offended anybody, I am unaware, but at least I didn't slide off the road and I caused no harm to anyone or anything. I can't believe the amount of you biytching about slow drivers considering how the roads were.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

I am an admitted non-snow driver, and I drove home yesterday slow and steady (I couldn't see the sides of road or middle line) and made it home without incident. Meanwhile, somebody who obviously knew how to drive in the snow, slide off the road near St James Pub in front of me.

If my slowness offended anybody, I am unaware, but at least I didn't slide off the road and I caused no harm to anyone or anything. I can't believe the amount of you biytching about slow drivers considering how the roads were.

:nono:... the ears flappin and drool flyin... and not to mention all the wind in his mouth... :jet: I have seen him stick his head out the window.. and all you see is teeth and his mouth is all puffed out and ears are flappin:jerry:

TurboK9

:nono:... the ears flappin and drool flyin... and not to mention all the wind in his mouth... :jet: I have seen him stick his head out the window.. and all you see is teeth and his mouth is all puffed out and ears are flappin:jerry:

:lmao:

Caber used to do that. We were heading out to a security account one time, and he had his head out the window... cheeks all puffed out and lips blown back... and I look over and some girl is taking pics of him. :lmao: I kept expecting to see them on the web somewhere but no such luck. :biggrin:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I saw the mess you made.

:roflmao:

The issues on the roads yesterday were caused by: people tailgating, speeding, weaving, or looking at cops/accidents on the side of the road. Not surprising considering the conditions. If you are going to drive in snow, anticipate other people have to drive to get home and will go slow to stay safe. Plan extra time for travel. Simple and safe.

Get two. I want one under my tree :huggy:

What color?

The issues on the roads yesterday were caused by: people tailgating, speeding, weaving, or looking at cops/accidents on the side of the road. Not surprising considering the conditions. If you are going to drive in snow, anticipate other people have to drive to get home and will go slow to stay safe. Plan extra time for travel. Simple and safe.

In other words the same as any other day in most cases.

TPD

the poor dad
If that comes as an option I would buy a camero. :killingme Actually I like the new ones.

Funny - just told a friend the other day that if I had money, I would buy a new Camaro just for Friday night dates! So if you are buying, my color choice is Rally Yellow...