Dear dummy:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
hey !!! What about me? When were you going to tell me you made a beer run? :party:

Really?? I just crossed it twice in ten minutes..once to get to the beer store and then coming back again. Wasn't anyone else crossing it at the same time I was. :razz:

249 is slick as snot though; having 4x4 didn't help much at all.

puggymom

OMG...there was a freaking idiot on 231 going towards Charles this evening. S/he did not even attept to clean their car off with the exception of a small wipe of the front windshield and did about 15-20 MPH the whole time. We were about 5 cars back and someone behind us passed everyone to get around this moron.
The thing was 231 was not that bad and visibilty was great. Once hubby got the chance to pass safely (once that first guy went, everyone in front started following suit) he was comfortably doing 45.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
S/he did not even attept to clean their car off with the exception of a small wipe of the front windshield .

When was the last time you saw a car without a rear window defroster?
I just want to :smack: some of these people and say PUSH THE DAMN BUTTON ON YOUR DASH

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OMG...there was a freaking idiot on 231 going towards Charles this evening. S/he did not even attept to clean their car off with the exception of a small wipe of the front windshield and did about 15-20 MPH the whole time. We were about 5 cars back and someone behind us passed everyone to get around this moron.
The thing was 231 was not that bad and visibilty was great. Once hubby got the chance to pass safely (once that first guy went, everyone in front started following suit) he was comfortably doing 45.

Was it a little silver 4 door? If so, the dude was eating and tooling along 235 N coming off base this afternoon doing about 15-20mph. Good thing he was in the slow lane.

BOP

It's a mess out there....everyone BEEEEE SAFE.:huggy:

It's more than a mess, it's a gawdawful mess!

Left the base just about 1400...sure glad I did. Took me an hour to get to the bridge, and almost another hour to get to the back side of the raunch estates. So dang many cars in the ditch and spun out and what-not. Prolly not going in tomorrow. The main roads ought to be all right, but due to the raunch estates' official smow removal policy (aka: Spring), and on account of all that slush being frozen, tomorrow may be a good day to stay home.

BOP

I followed a plow/salt truck all the way down here from Great Mills Rd around 11:30 so they've been out.

I catch the salt truck that flung salt pellets all over my car, and he's going to need an operation to remove my boot from his azz.

I catch the salt truck that flung salt pellets all over my car, and he's going to need an operation to remove my boot from his azz.
What... is he supposed to turn off the salt spreader each time he comes in the vacinity of a car on... that's just silly talk...:lmao:

BOP

Bad week for SUV's: Saw a Suburban go through the stop sign by Checkers. Right in front of a little white car going straight towards Wallyworld.
Guess he thought little white car should have stopped, since he was bigger. Don't think that was what the Deputy was writing...

Shoulda pointed and laughed hysterically. I would've.

BOP

What... is he supposed to turn off the salt spreader each time he comes in the vacinity of a car on... that's just silly talk...:lmao:

Of course! :eyebrow:

:drama:

Besides, even a SMIB should know that salt isn't going to do anything about the slush.