Dear dummy:

:mad:
Oh don't get me started! Just followed a 4wd lexis all the way down flat iron rd going 15 miles an hour. They would drive down middle of road and then slam on their brakes before a hill. OMFG! Yes the road was slippery because watching in my rearview mirror the 4wd truck that kept punching the gas was sliding all over. I really didn't mind the speed as much as the slamming of the brakes!

I think they got to flat iron via rt 5 from Leonardtown.... cuz they did 15 mph all the way .. well except when they were slamming on the brakes before the hills.. then on 249 had a pt cruiser doing 360's in front of me

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Clear main roads this morning and some dumbass in a grocery getter was going 35mph. There was no need for that. It makes for road rage. :coffee:

E

EmptyTimCup

By assuming that 4 wheel drive keeps it from sliding

Unless you have a Detroit Locker , Front and Rear , you standard 4x4 is only 2 wheel drive .... even posi ONLY gives power to the none slipping tire

Floyd2004

-Void-
Just wanted to give a shout out to the guy that was going about 15-20mph yesterday on 235 south of PAX. You should have pulled over when there was about 50 cars behind you...
Silly Honda Accord.

E

EmptyTimCup

I never could understand why folks who were already at work felt the need to leave work at the start of bad road conditions rather than wait until later in the evening...:doh:

By the evening hours the MDOT will have the roads in decent shape and there is usually less tie ups and accidents as a result.

I called my Boss, and asked to leave @ 1130 ... they officially let out @ 1400

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
A non-cool vehicle used for family outings, soccer-mom errands and, of course, toting groceries.

Includes vehicles such as mini-vans and station wagons.

:smack:.... Im not a mom, nor do I like soccer, ... I have it for the dogs! :cds: :killingme

I have been all butthurt about having a minvan :killingme but daymn... I took the seats out and have nothing but crates for the dogs in the back of it! :yay:... now they ride safe in crates! .... (if i take the crates out.. I can put a bed in the back)
I do know Im not as cool as I was in the Jimmy... and not gonna get any dates in this thing... :shrug: but I will say it did handle well in the little smow we got.

TurboK9

:smack:.... Im not a mom, nor do I like soccer, ... I have it for the dogs! :cds: :killingme

I have been all butthurt about having a minvan :killingme but daymn... I took the seats out and have nothing but crates for the dogs in the back of it! :yay:... now they ride safe in crates! .... (if i take the crates out.. I can put a bed in the back)
I do know Im not as cool as I was in the Jimmy... and not gonna get any dates in this thing... :shrug: but I will say it did handle well in the little smow we got.

:yay:

My station wagon (the ORIGINAL grocery getter :lmao:) rocks in the snow. Dayum thing has claws!!

smilin

BOXER NATION

Mini van? What's with the mini van mentality? I think it's because these drivers don't want to be seen driving one, they speed, drag race and in general drive like idiots.
They are what they are. Family transport. Kid friendly interior, good gas mileage and ugly. The perfect Mombucket/grocery getter.
:killingme

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Mini van? What's with the mini van mentality? I think it's because these drivers don't want to be seen driving one, they speed, drag race and in general drive like idiots.
They are what they are. Family transport. Kid friendly interior, good gas mileage and ugly. The perfect Mombucket/grocery getter.
:killingme

You should not subject your children to such an ugly ride. Mine road in the back of a Trans Am or Monte Carlo SS. Oh, the humanity :drama:

Toxick

Splat

:poorbaby:

It's ok. We all have to grow up and trade in our old cool cars to accomodate the fam. I remember when my second kid was born and my wife put her foot down, and I had to trade in my sweet ass '72 Chevelle SS with "POON-MAGNET" painted up and down each side and a 15000 watt stereo system for a brown Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser which the neighborhood kids ended up calling "The Deadly Dinosaur".

That was the same year I stopped giving out full size candy bars on Halloween and switched to "Fun Size".

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

But think of the dogs! Will THEY get dates?