E

(((echo)))

Attachments

• cock_flavored_soup.jpg
    cock_flavored_soup.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 108

LateApex

Heh.

I used to do the opposite to girls. Especially really attractive girls.

At a club or some social gathering I wouldn't even look at them. Those type of girls expect all eyes to be on them. I would approach them - they'd think I was making my move - and I'd walk right pass them.

Heh. Really pissed some of them off. A few times they'd even come up to me and ask me what my problem was. Then I'd put the charm on and strike up a conversation.

Worked a few times for me.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
and driving a Ford Ranger Pick up with a silver tool box on the back?

I had some creep in a blue Chevy cat and mousing me up Rt. 5 a couple weeks ago. Old enough to be my father. We get stopped side by side at the 5/235 split and he asks if I'm single. He asks if I'm single, not wanting to hurt his feelings I just lied and said no. Then he asked if it mattered! :faint::yikes:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I had some creep in a blue Chevy cat and mousing me up Rt. 5 a couple weeks ago. Old enough to be my father. We get stopped side by side at the 5/235 split and he asks if I'm single. He asks if I'm single, not wanting to hurt his feelings I just lied and said no. Then he asked if it mattered! :faint::yikes:
I didn't know Aps got a new Chevy.

kelb

art imitating life

LMAO I had that happen to me 2 weeks ago infront of Taco Bell on 235. I just dont know when men are thinking when they do stupid stuff like that...
I just want to :smack:

LMAO I had that happen to me 2 weeks ago infront of Taco Bell on 235. I just dont know when men are thinking when they do stupid stuff like that...

I'm sorry.... I apologize..... I won't do it again.

until next week....

E

(((echo)))

:ohwell:
I had a chick pull up to me once saying i should tint my windows

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I didn't know Aps got a new Chevy.
I be styling in my new (to me) Caviler

My sister and her neighbor were car pooling to work one morning and the neighbor tells my sister not to look over because there's some old creepy guy in the next car waving at them.

Sis looked over and waved back at our Dad. :killingme

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

that is the issue...you ladies are never satisfied.

You want a guy to not just stare at you, and actually make a move...but then when he DOES make a move...he is the creepy guy that followed you down the road. :roflmao:

Make up your minds for the sake of all the single (and seeking companion) men out there :yay:

LateApex

that is the issue...you ladies are never satisfied.

You want a guy to not just stare at you, and actually make a move...but then when he DOES make a move...he is the creepy guy that followed you down the road. :roflmao:

Make up your minds for the sake of all the single (and seeking companion) men out there :yay:

There's a time and a place for making your move.

On the road in vehicles isn't one of them...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
There's a time and a place for making your move.

On the road in vehicles isn't one of them...

:yeahthat: AND it wouldn't have been nearly as creepy if after I told him I wasn't single he hadn't asked if it mattered. After that I felt like telling him I really was single but old ass didn't have a chance in hell.

sccrmommy

OMG! Echo-I just read your little comment under your name. "I fart after sex" My co workers think I'm crazy b.c I just busted out laughing after reading it!!!

SoMDGirl42

I be styling in my new (to me) Caviler

My sister and her neighbor were car pooling to work one morning and the neighbor tells my sister not to look over because there's some old creepy guy in the next car waving at them.

Sis looked over and waved back at our Dad. :killingme

:killingme:killingme:killingme