Dearest JP

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Are you going to dress up like an emu, or are you going to be chasing her around saying "we're going to eat 'er up good"

Well.... I know SoMdGirl will let me know they are running across Catts lawn and I will say 10-4 ... THEN I will take my shot... THEN we eat em up REAL guood!!

:yay:

SoMDGirl42

I don't have any cats available...ones I have are mine. I have 3 Boxers and ain't nobody getting them. Also have two cockatiels..one a present from my son and the other a rescue. The otter isn't in good health right now so I don't think he's adoptable but you might want to check back.

Sorry to hear about the otter. Hope he feels better soon, if not maybe we can put him down at the party.

:huggy:

Feel better soon Otter!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
won't matter if we invite the redneck with the shotgun :whistle:
Which one? :confused:

I don't have any cats available...ones I have are mine. I have 3 Boxers and ain't nobody getting them. Also have two cockatiels..one a present from my son and the other a rescue. The otter isn't in good health right now so I don't think he's adoptable but you might want to check back.

Poor Otter. Have you rubbed his tummy? Remember to wrap up his medicine in cheese prior to giving it to him. CowGirl tells me it makes it easier to swallow. :huggy:

SoMDGirl42

Which one? :confused:

Poor Otter. Have you rubbed his tummy? Remember to wrap up his medicine in cheese prior to giving it to him. CowGirl tells me it makes it easier to swallow. :huggy:

I was thinking the one in Mechanicsville that killed the last Emu, but we'd better make sure we invite them all now, especially the ones from the south end. We wouldn't want it getting away.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Uh..no.

I crush up his meds in the food processor with Cheezits and add Lite and make a sort of gruel. He's able to swallow it without choking and he doesn't fuss about it. :yay:

Cowgirl

CowGirl tells me it makes it easier to swallow. :huggy:

Yep, it works!

And Catt, can't remember if I told you, but if I make it down your way any time soon can you get that chicken that's on the stray list at Tri-COunty for me? She's cute and I'd like to rescue her. Thanks! Oh, and please make sure you spray some Febreze on account of your house smells so darn bad. :howdy: