Debt past their eye balls

Mikeinsmd

fttrsbeerwench said:
:lmao: That says something.....
I am scared to think what it could be though.
Means I'm not gonna get tied up with anyone so broke she has to live with her mom...... :boo:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
fttrsbeerwench said:
What about this:
Would anyone date a person who had to shell out half(or more) of his pay in to child dupport??
I was in court to witness my friends divorce, I watched this guy get ordered to pay out like 1400 dollars a MONTH in child support. Poor man had to live with his mom. WOW!!
That's what my ex wanted me to pay.:mad:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Come to think of it... I paid on debts in both my ex-husband's name and my ex-fiance's name... AFTER I left... Many called me crazy - I have nothing to show for any of it... but ef it... You get into a lot of things together.. I got out of it.

fttrsbeerwench

I have been on both sides of the "broke fence". So I try not to pass judgement on anyone. Now, if it's gambling debt, restitution or fines... I would haul ass!!

I want to enjoy the person I am with for who they are , not what they have . OR dont have.

OH YEAH< And child support for more than 4 or five kids. or to more than two mamis totalling more than I make in a month..That dude needs a vasectomy!!

Wicked?? How many do you have?

Last edited:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
virgovictoria said:
Come to think of it... I paid on debts in both my ex-husband's name and my ex-fiance's name... AFTER I left... Many called me crazy - I have nothing to show for any of it... but ef it... You get into a lot of things together.. I got out of it.

What's your mailing address? I have a car payment you can make for me...??? :peace:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
fttrsbeerwench said:
What about this:
Would anyone date a person who had to shell out half(or more) of his pay in to child dupport??
I was in court to witness my friends divorce, I watched this guy get ordered to pay out like 1400 dollars a MONTH in child support. Poor man had to live with his mom. WOW!!
How many kids?? If it's 1400 for ONE kid.. DAMN!!

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
fttrsbeerwench said:
Wicked?? How many do you have?
Only two. That chick lives in a dream world anyways. She thought she was living her mama's divorce of thirty years ago where the judge automatically hands mom the house and the kids and dad lives in a cardboard box for the rest of his life.

She found out fast that this ain't 1970 something and I damn sure ain't her daddy.:smile:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
A friend of mine married a man with two children who resided with his ex-wife. He was court-ordered to pay $1,600 a month in child support for these two kids. I thought it to be an unbelievable amount of money, but he is a doctor, and his salary is rather substantial. Nonetheless, paying $1,600 a month stood in the way of my friend and her new husband from having children of their own. Pretty sad if you ask me.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
itsbob said:
God this turns me on.. I do very well myself, but right now I fel the need to be taken care of..
Since I've always taken care of myself, I think it would be nice to have someone take care of me for a change. I don't expect that to happen, though. Besides, I take pride in knowing that I am fully capable of taking care of myself, and don't need no stinkin' man to provide anything for me other than :gossip: .

KCM

Right Where I Belong
I dated a guy once that I thought had it all. Nice truck, own business... :blahblah: I knew he had one child from his ex-wife and paid support. No problem. Imagine my surprise to find out that he had three additional children and the truck, house, everything was his mom's.:yikes: I ran away....FAST.

Pete

Repete
Since I've always taken care of myself, I think it would be nice to have someone take care of me for a change. I don't expect that to happen, though. Besides, I take pride in knowing that I am fully capable of taking care of myself, and don't need no stinkin' woman to provide anything for me other than :gossip:.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Pete said:
Since I've always taken care of myself, I think it would be nice to have someone take care of me for a change. I don't expect that to happen, though. Besides, I take pride in knowing that I am fully capable of taking care of myself, and don't need no stinkin' woman to provide anything for me other than :gossip:.
:lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
Sounds like you and BG are a match made in heaven.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Pete said:
This sounds oddly familiar. :lol: