"Defund the police"

PsyOps

Pixelated
Trump is our voice.

How is there anyone who doesn't see that? Why do you think they're trying so hard to take him down? Because he speaks for us, We the People, and not these globalist fascists.

Do you see what Twitter and Youtube are doing? They're shutting him down. While I agree with your overall premise about Trump's voice, the only outlet that will let his voice be heard is Fox, while the rest (Twitter, YouTube, CNN, MSNBC, etc...) shut him down. Go ask how many people heard about the recent jobs numbers. I bet you find none that don't watch Fox.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So the answer is to just let them have their way? Take a knee and keep the "peace"? Because they're not already nuts, but they "may go" nuts?

You know, of course, that the second you show your belly to these people they will disembowel you. With every capitulation, they ratchet up their demands. We're watching this in real time and it's stunning to me that some are completely blind to it.

Of course not. But, I certainly don't have the power to stop them. You're certainly not going to see me protesting with them. I reject their entire agenda. If I were to try to write an anti-protest OP ED, what publication do you think would have the balls to print it? Of course, have one print it, then I and my family will face death threats and harassment everywhere we go. Did you see what the mob did to Mayor Frey? I can't imagine what they'd do to someone like me.

WingsOfGold

And I will smack them right back.

I blanket-hate Hollywood celebrities, Democrat politicians, and corporate news manipulators, not black people.
My favorite shirt, I wore it today. :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course not. But, I certainly don't have the power to stop them. You're certainly not going to see me protesting with them. I reject their entire agenda. If I were to try to write an anti-protest OP ED, what publication do you think would have the balls to print it? Of course, have one print it, then I and my family will face death threats and harassment everywhere we go. Did you see what the mob did to Mayor Frey? I can't imagine what they'd do to someone like me.

Then the very least you could do is get out of the way so others can fight your battles for you.

Smokey1

Destroyed cities, dead cops, kill white people, kill anyone they suspected of being a Trump supporter or right winger, all-out violence...?

Maybe at first but I think the end will not be pleasant for the "progressives" that want to fight it out.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Maybe at first but I think the end will not be pleasant for the "progressives" that want to fight it out.

Ah, I was just going to ask about that word "not".

Have you figured out why they're going after cops, with this defunding bit? The only way they can establish absolute chaotic rule through violence, is to render the police forces non-functional. I'm seeing this as a long-term effort by the radical left. Right now, it's limited to their own blue cities. So, they're feeding on their own for now. But, they are the squeaky wheel and getting all of the media attention. I don't see this ending well for the country.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Can't loot if the police keep getting in the way.. so the crooks they elected will defund the police so their crook friends and family member can get those Jordan's they want.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are the good people really supposed to do? Start shooting? I think that is where we are headed. The good people are going to get fed up and start shooting.

They can start by not sitting around whining about how "mean" our President is.

"Ooooh, Trump called the violent criminals and global America-hating fascists a name! He's so mean! Why can't he just be nice to them??"

"Oooooh, Trump isn't a skilled orator! He doesn't patronize me with meaningless flowery language! I hate him!"

They can start with getting out of the ****ing way and not loading the guns for our enemies.

WingsOfGold

What are the good people really supposed to do? Start shooting? I think that is where we are headed. The good people are going to get fed up and start shooting.
I think they caught one yesterday that was fixing to do just that. I'll be the last to know, I was told they shot a revenuer here not that long ago.

Hijinx

White people Kneeling and swearing fialty to Black Lives Matter makes me want to puke/

Go ahead do away with the Police and see what that gets you. You want war, it's available when the Police are gone.
People will protect themselves.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well folks. The protest in Leonardtown was peaceful but I have a question.
If the town and the County can issue a permit for people to gather for a protest, why are the restaurants closed. Why can't my Grandson have a graduation. The excuse is of course the First Amendment I assume but damn don't we all have a right to assemble any time we want.
Let's drop this farcical mask BS that even the "experts can't make a positive asnwer to and get on with our lives without this BS,

I saw this yesterday on Facebook, a local (Dunkirk) restaurant's business owner posted this (below) Maybe this will take off with other loca restaurant business owners (well, the ones not afraid to offend - because all of them are feeling it - not all of them are willing to stand up and say it)

I normally dont speak out. I wish to not offend. Couldn’t hold it back any longer. I have sent it to him. I now feel better. 🙏

Mr. Hogan,
As we are nearing 3 months of COVID-19 pandemic I feel its time I spoke about what I’m feeling as a Restaurant/Bar owner.
I have been in the industry for over 25 years. My husband and I have been operating our business for 9 years. It took every penny we had to make our dreams a reality. We struggled for years sacrificing time with family and friends to make our vision a reality. We have endured and traveled the hard path it takes to be an independent owner. We dream, eat and breath our business. Never in all our years in this industry have we encountered a time such as this.
I feel with all my heart the industry needs to take a collective stand and reclaim our livelihoods. No longer will I sit in my empty restaurant/bar and watch it slowly go down the tubes. We have trained ourselves and staff from day one of opening our bar/restaurants cleanliness and sanitizing. We are grown adults and have put in our time, hard work and money to keep our establishments appealing and clean. Staff at our establishment have been behind us 100% and have been anxiously waiting. Our customers and community can make their own decision about visiting establishments. We have the right to choose.
We are now broken/broke but have every intention of rebounding. I plead with you to allow us to go about living our lives. We listened and obeyed your words. All the while knowing we may never bounce back from this. We held strong so we and our staff/customers/community would have a place to come back to. This virus isn’t leaving anytime soon. We must be able to proceed with life. Let us decide.
Hopeful for a resolution immediately,
Charlene Ward

stgislander

PREMO Member
Good luck. Based on what I just heard on T-Bone and Heather, it will be a while before that happens. They were reading a statement from Hogan stating Phase III won't happen until a vaccine is available.

Hijinx

It's way past time to open up these business's.
It's time the working people of America started protesting.

Do away with all the damned phases and open up for business, and shove those masks up Hogans butt.

Hijinx

^^^^^ Yes I am forced to agree that wearing gloves might be a good idea with that action.^^^^^