Democrats want to ban laundry detergent and fabric softener

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I think you are confused with Trump who doesn't know the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley. Or Obama and Biden
6v13je.jpg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
No, it requires alternatives that are more climate -friendly. We are in a climate emergency.
Everybody go home tonight and throw an ice cube on your front porch to help allay Fishy's fears.

luvmygdaughters

Well those pods are made of microplastic which is worse than just using detergent from the large bottle so whats the problem?

But hey your brain is already full of microplastic whats a little bit more?

Lets bring back DDT and Thalidomide in the interest of freedom!
You do realize the amount of food that is wrapped in plastic at the grocery stores, right? Meat, poultry, vegetables. Yet, they are banning plastic bags to carry your plastic wrapped food home in. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

PJay

You do realize the amount of food that is wrapped in plastic at the grocery stores, right? Meat, poultry, vegetables. Yet, they are banning plastic bags to carry your plastic wrapped food home in. Ironic, wouldn't you say?

She's just going to call you a liar. I don't waste my time.

StmarysCity79

Are you dumb?

If you saw 100 kids starving would you say whats the point of helping one?

The tidepods break down into microplastics which have been found in pretty much everyones bodies and blood streams.

But keep complaining and crying about things you don't understand.

Enjoy having blood made of plastic