Desparate Housewives

lovinmaryland said:
i thought the same thing. with the whole Bree/daughter prengnancy story line they really would need edie to be there other wise how would her nephew come back into the picture? because you know that is what is gonna happen. :howdy:
You are forgetting who the daughter slept with prior to Edie's boyfriend... wouldn't that throw a whole monkeywrench into Bre's plan if the baby is born favoring the previous neighbor dude...:popcorn:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
kwillia said:
You are forgetting who the daughter slept with prior to Edie's boyfriend... wouldn't that throw a whole monkeywrench into Bre's plan if the baby is born favoring the previous neighbor dude...:popcorn:

Now that would be funny. :popcorn:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
:high5: That was my immediate reaction. Redheaded Bree trying to pass off the little chocolate baby as her own. :lmao:

lovinmaryland

kwillia said:
:huggy: you are so right :huggy: that would be pretty funny... but then they already kinda did that with gabby & carlos so would they do that again?

i will say this tom is one damn good husband. i was bawling :bawl: when he pushed her hand away when she said she had feelings for rick and then took hold of her hand when the dr. said she could have cancer. :faint:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Nickel said:
According to Wikipedia...In May 2007, Nicollette Sheridan expressed her desire to leave the show at the end of the third season to leave Hollywood and take up horse farming.

So Edie got the Henry Blake treatment.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Did you type this post in 1985 :confused:

:killingme

I can't wait for next Monday night to watch the Deperate Housewife! The ending part is killing me because I want to know what the NOTE said that Kate's husband found out the real truth! The note was written by Dylan's great aunt wrote before she died about her father. :tantrum