Desparate Housewives

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
BadGirl said:
"Housewives" hits another record low in ratings

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - "Desperate Housewives" hit a new ratings low for the second time in three weeks Sunday.

ABC's suburban soap was still the night's top show with 15.6 million viewers and a 6.0 rating/14 share among adults 18-49, according to preliminary estimates released Monday by Nielsen Media Research.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/23/AR2007042302178.html?hpid=entnews
Coincidence that's the same time Soprano's is on? :really:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Chasey_Lane said:
Coincidence that's the same time Soprano's is on? :really:

I wonder if that is b/c they kept showing freaking repeats 2 or 3 weeks in a row and then they had some show that did re-caps of this past season. I didn't watch it when they did that.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
FancyBelle said:
Hilarious! Only Gabby would have to take her dress off at a formal function because she took it out of her boyfriends' ex-wife's closet!!! Priceless. :popcorn:

I about wet my pants during that part. :roflmao:

W

Wenchy

Just a reminder. Starting in 2 minutes for those of you who don't have TiVo or whatever else there is.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wenchy said:
Just a reminder. Starting in 2 minutes for those of you who don't have TiVo or whatever else there is.

VCR is set! Now, watch Henry the VIII or the SNL Special... :shrug:

W

Wenchy

RoseRed said:
VCR is set! Now, watch Henry the VIII or the SNL Special... :shrug:

I don't even have a VCR...it broke and I never replaced it. Real time or no time for me. :howdy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
It was an excellent watch. Victor and Gabby were the big cliffhanger tonight. But, I wish I knew how to work my VCR :tantrum

Tomorrow I will love to chat about Lynette and Rick. :howdy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MDTerps said:
I think someone will find her.

Has anyone read anything about her leaving?
According to Wikipedia...
In May 2007, Nicollette Sheridan expressed her desire to leave the show at the end of the third season to leave Hollywood and take up horse farming.

lovinmaryland

MDTerps said:
I think someone will find her.

Has anyone read anything about her leaving?

i haven't heard a word about her leaving, and usually after a good character dies within the next few following days there is some kinda buzz about it and i have heard nada :popcorn:

i agree with you i think someone will find her. do you like the idea of her and carlos together? i thought they were cute together.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
lovinmaryland said:
i haven't heard a word about her leaving, and usually after a good character dies within the next few following days there is some kinda buzz about it and i have heard nada :popcorn:

i agree with you i think someone will find her. do you like the idea of her and carlos together? i thought they were cute together.
Gabby and Carlos will end up back together. You know Gabby isn't going to succumb to whatever Victor wants. I don't think Edie will die. They'll stick her in an institution for a while and she'll fall for one of the crazies in there. :lmao:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
lovinmaryland said:

Nah.. I like Gabby and Carlos together. I'm sure there is something in the works for a "OMG I wasnt' expecting that" show. Things right now are just to predictable.

I can't believe that Bree and Orson are going to pass Danielle's baby off as theirs. Someone is going to find out the truth, and I'm thinking it will be Julie.

lovinmaryland

FancyBelle said:
Gabby and Carlos will end up back together. You know Gabby isn't going to succumb to whatever Victor wants. I don't think Edie will die. They'll stick her in an institution for a while and she'll fall for one of the crazies in there. :lmao:

i thought the same thing. with the whole Bree/daughter prengnancy story line they really would need edie to be there other wise how would her nephew come back into the picture? because you know that is what is gonna happen. :howdy:

lovinmaryland

MDTerps said:
Nah.. I like Gabby and Carlos together. I'm sure there is something in the works for a "OMG I wasnt' expecting that" show. Things right now are just to predictable.

I can't believe that Bree and Orson are going to pass Danielle's baby off as theirs. Someone is going to find out the truth, and I'm thinking it will be Julie.

yup it will be julie, but edies nephew will have come back into the picture some how and him and julie will fall back in love and then she will find out and it will cause all this drama. :popcorn: sound about right?