Desparate Housewives

K

Kain99

MDTerps said:
I hope so and I hope that Susan and Mike get back together too.
Amen Girls!!!! Carlos and Gabby Susan and Mike! The world doesnt get any better!

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Kain99 said:
Amen Girls!!!! Carlos and Gabby Susan and Mike! The world doesnt get any better!
:hot: That is some HOT stuff! Hey, ladies, the delivery guys have brought out their shorts! I order stuff from Office Max I don't need just to catch a peek at Terry, our guy. What a hunny. :hot:

K

Kain99

FancyBelle said:
:hot: That is some HOT stuff! Hey, ladies, the delivery guys have brought out their shorts! I order stuff from Office Max I don't need just to catch a peek at Terry, our guy. What a hunny. :hot:
Hmm... Fancy and Terry! Has a nice ring! :lmao:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
FancyBelle said:

:tantrum: we don't have any hotties that come deliver things to our building. Next time you get a delivery you need to notify us in advance so we can come by.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
On another note.. What do you think is going to come of Lynette and the new chef??? Will her and Tom split?

I didn't know that Tom (Doug Savant) played a gay person on Melrose.:confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MDTerps said:
On another note.. What do you think is going to come of Lynette and the new chef??? Will her and Tom split?

I didn't know that Tom (Doug Savant) played a gay person on Melrose.:confused:
I don't like Tom anymore. It ticked me off that he hid that other kid from Lynette, and now he's acting like an a-hole over the whole restaurant thing.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Nickel said:
I don't like Tom anymore. It ticked me off that he hid that other kid from Lynette, and now he's acting like an a-hole over the whole restaurant thing.
He is acting like an ahole, but if I were laid up like he is, I'd prob be acting the same way. He feels so helpless, but if I were taking care of him, I'd have to :smack: him. I think Lynnette will stop the affair before it goes to far, but it's always nice when a good looking young thing makes you feel good about yourself. :love:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
FancyBelle said:
He is acting like an ahole, but if I were laid up like he is, I'd prob be acting the same way. He feels so helpless, but if I were taking care of him, I'd have to :smack: him. I think Lynnette will stop the affair before it goes to far, but it's always nice when a good looking young thing makes you feel good about yourself. :love:
He has a history of being intimidated by her in the business world. He disliked it when she did better in advertising than he did, and now that she's in charge of the restaurant he can't stand it. I really don't like him. :lol:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Nickel said:
He has a history of being intimidated by her in the business world. He disliked it when she did better in advertising than he did, and now that she's in charge of the restaurant he can't stand it. I really don't like him. :lol:
Well, she really can't help it if she is a stronger, better, and a smarter person than he is. He's a wimp and I think he thinks the Pizza place was going to be the one area she wasn't better than he was, but she is. He can't stand it.
What has happened to Bree and Orson? They went on a vaca and took the pregnant daughter with them but nobody has even mentioned them. Wasn't Bree pregnant in real life?

W

Wenchy

Nickel said:

:yeahthat:

I want to see Tom get the ax. :dead:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
FancyBelle said:
Well, she really can't help it if she is a stronger, better, and a smarter person than he is. He's a wimp and I think he thinks the Pizza place was going to be the one area she wasn't better than he was, but she is. He can't stand it.
What has happened to Bree and Orson? They went on a vaca and took the pregnant daughter with them but nobody has even mentioned them. Wasn't Bree pregnant in real life?
Marcia Cross was put on bed rest.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
As of today, you all posted feelings that I wanted to share. :banana:

Nickel said:

Yep and he can't stand that the new chef's ideas has brought the place to life in the restaurant world of critics. He lost my sympathy when he tried to get Lynette to go downtown on him after she slaved all day. :barf:

Mrs. McCloskey clocked Tom in the head for Lynette though. :yay:

Parker did not waste a second keeping her secret. I missed part of the ending I think because I don't know how Mrs. McCloskey got from the hospital to the slammer. :shocked:

I really like Victor Lang and I like Edie and Carlos together and with Travers that makes a happy family. :smile:

I do however want Susan and Mike to get back together and I love Orson and Bree being together. :dance:

I don't have Tivo and I had gotten lost when my co-worker told me that Victor had been on shows prior to the one where he and Gabby got busy in the stretch limo. So, like last season I go to ABC's website and watch the episodes I missed. There's only 3 mini commericials 23 secs long each. :flowers:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I don't think Parker ratted her out, it was that other older lady that lives on the street. I don't know how or why she put him in her freezer, but Parker's face was priceless when he saw it! :killingme OMG! I love talking about this show!

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
FancyBelle said:
I don't think Parker ratted her out, it was that other older lady that lives on the street. I don't know how or why she put him in her freezer, but Parker's face was priceless when he saw it! :killingme OMG! I love talking about this show!

Oh that's true the door was left open when they whisked her off to the hospital. :doh: Parker is a cool kid. Very deeply touched emotionally by things but still innocent. The little baby is so adorable and the oldest daughter is doing much better too. I was hoping she wouldn't have an angry role.

How did you feel about Victor's ex when she took her dress back from Gabby and threatened to use mace? I was like whoa, time enough for her. I like Mrs. McCloskey wierd or not. I love her voice it's classic. I am sure Gilbert would have wanted her to keep him in the freezer. Hopefully, she will get released once they discover she didnt kill him and as far as keeping him in the freezer maybe it's in his Will. :twitch:

:lmao:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Hilarious! Only Gabby would have to take her dress off at a formal function because she took it out of her boyfriends' ex-wife's closet!!! Priceless. :popcorn:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
FancyBelle said:
Hilarious! Only Gabby would have to take her dress off at a formal function because she took it out of her boyfriends' ex-wife's closet!!! Priceless. :popcorn:
Ya know? Victor has a high tolerance for her spoiled ways. He just found her with his black eye and gave her his jacket like a gentleman. lol

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
LexiGirl75 said:
Ya know? Victor has a high tolerance for her spoiled ways. He just found her with his black eye and gave her his jacket like a gentleman. lol
I like him, and as much as I wanted Gaby and Carlos to get back together, I think she fits better with Victor. I like Carlos and Edie :yay: