Diddy raided

PJay

For those not paying attention: Diddy is in jail right now for human and sex trafficking. He will be in jail until his trial. Diddy has ties to Epstein. Diddy had his hands in Haiti and even has a Haitian Voodoo Goddess tattooed on his back. Diddy has ties to the Clinton Foundation. Diddy was best buds with Obama. Diddy was a “handler” in the hip hop industry. I wouldn’t be shocked if his handler was Epstein. It is a RICO case that will undoubtedly ensnare many more - including some very “big” names. (Protip: I’d go ahead and cut loose any emotional ties you may possess to any celebrities/musicians). But people like us were crazy for suggesting that a Satanic pedophile ring was running the world, right? Weinstein Maxwell Nygaard Brunel R. Kelly Diddy Wexner Seville Maxwell may not have been a big enough “name” to trigger a mass population awakening. Diddy, however? Diddy is a big enough “name”. Picture getting clearer yet? We’ll try to keep the “I told you so’s” to a minimum. I promise. Good chat. Signed, - Conspiracy Theorists the world over.

PJay

Diddy has a Haitian tattoo on his back. Look up the significance.

Screenshot_20240918-120404.png

Diddy he has ties to Rachel Chandler.

Rachel Chandler is the ‘key.’

Chandler has ties to Epstein.

ONE LEADS TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER TO ANOTHER.
ONE LEADS TO MANY.
Crimes against Children = common denominator

PJay

That's the Montel Williams photo with Diddy's face photoshopped onto it. I wouldn't be surprised if she was involved in this ring somehow, but THIS photo doesn't show that.
Oh wow! Just found that! They dated!?

Sorry.

WingsOfGold

Oh wow! Just found that! They dated!?

Sorry.
100 years ago he and I went to the same HS. Being a Jr Sr High he was a "ankle biter" 7th grade but I did graduate with his sister. Nothing bad to say about her, quiet and nice girl from what I remember.

PJay

Nike CEO John Donahoe stepping down

Why are so many top Executives resigning after Diddy got arrested? 🤔