Diddy raided

Clem72

I will not rest until I see these people die. Slow and painfully preferably.

That took about 2 seconds to debunk. Never existed on any real book publishers website. There is a book with that name that is 7 pages long that was put on self-publish websites in 2020.

PJay

It did exist, no longer, tho. Thank goodness.

Screenshot_20240923-172317.png

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Diddy is just a darker, male version of Ghislaine Maxwell. He'll take the fall & he alone. And like Ms. Maxwell's case, nobody else will be harmed. Doesn't the FBI have videos & client lists from Epstein's Island?

This time next year it will be business as usual for these perverts. Then when 1 of them gets out of line, they will get sacrificed & cut loose.

Clem72

Diddy is just a darker, male version of Ghislaine Maxwell. He'll take the fall & he alone. And like Ms. Maxwell's case, nobody else will be harmed. Doesn't the FBI have videos & client lists from Epstein's Island?

This time next year it will be business as usual for these perverts. Then when 1 of them gets out of line, they will get sacrificed & cut loose.
They don't have crap from his island because they waited MONTHS after he was arrested to officially search it. Meanwhile people were documenting visitors to the island removing everything not nailed down.

PJay

In this video, a man draws connections between Diddy, Jeffrey Epstein, the NXIVM s*x cult, and the Clintons: 1. Diddy was signed to Universal Music Group. 2. Universal Music Group owns Def Jam, co-founded by Russell Simmons. 3. Universal Music Group was acquired by Seagrams, an alcohol company. 4. Seagrams was founded by the Bronfman family. 5. Claire Bronfman, linked to the NXIVM s*x trafficking ring, financed and purchased an island for them. 6. Allison Mack, of Smallville, was involved in NXIVM and jailed for her role in the trafficking case. 7. NXIVM’s leader, Keith Raniere, hired Epstein’s lawyer and received a 120-year sentence. 8. Members of NXIVM were funneling money to the Clintons. Pay close attention to the list at the end.

PJay

Diddy's lawyer has confirmed he's prepared to testify in court, potentially exposing other high-profile figures in an effort to reduce his sentence. "I don't know that I could keep him off the stand. I think he is very eager to tell his story. And I think he will tell every part of his story." Diddy has pleaded not guilty to all three charges and was denied bail.

Bare-ya-cuda

Diddy's lawyer has confirmed he's prepared to testify in court, potentially exposing other high-profile figures in an effort to reduce his sentence. "I don't know that I could keep him off the stand. I think he is very eager to tell his story. And I think he will tell every part of his story." Diddy has pleaded not guilty to all three charges and was denied bail.

He won’t make it to the stand to testify. His obituary is already being written.

Clem72

His lawyer thinks everything is a joke. In response to the THOUSAND giant-size bottles of baby oil they found at Diddy's house, his lawyer said they got a Costco nearby.

Clem72

Costco says :nono:

Someone Tell Diddy’s Lawyer That Costco Doesn’t Even Sell Baby Oil
I read your link. The story below the one about the baby oil says Carl Winslow attended Diddy's parties. First Cosby and now Carl. What next, we find out George Jefferson attended Fidel Castro Orgies with Trudeaus parents?

CPUSA

I read your link. The story below the one about the baby oil says Carl Winslow attended Diddy's parties. First Cosby and now Carl. What next, we find out George Jefferson attended Fidel Castro Orgies with Trudeaus parents?
Funny, I thought the story said that rumor was bullchit and the unknown comic should get a life...
You're as bad as SMC79 about lying...

Clem72

Funny, I thought the story said that rumor was bullchit and the unknown comic should get a life...
You're as bad as SMC79 about lying...
What did I lie about you dumb bitch. I said the next story made that claim, I didn't say it was fact or that I believed it, I just made a joke about it.

CPUSA

What did I lie about you dumb bitch. I said the next story made that claim, I didn't say it was fact or that I believed it, I just made a joke about it.
And still, nobody laughs...
You did so lie, you mendacious twunt...the STORY made no such claim...RIF you illiterate goonie...