Diddy raided

Hijinx

Have no idea which thread I shared pictures in now.. I posted pictures showing children being taken from shipping containers. Some were in boxes and the children wrapped with tape. Now if you care enough to do some research (use different search engines Google hides stuff) you can learn the truth.

For a quick example

I would have to believe that if children were heard inside a shipping container that whoever heard it would demand it be opened.
Would mark that container and call the police.

To believe it would be ignored is too much for me.
May God punish the one who would hear that and ignore it.

PJay

Screenshot_20241001-220503~2.png

PJay

Ashton Kutcher, once a prominent advocate against child s*x trafficking through the Clinton Foundation's Clinton Global Initiative, is now in a panic over his past friendship with Diddy. He's reportedly so alarmed that he fears Diddy might fabricate an accusation against him. This mirrors Hillary Clinton's earlier warning to not believe what's about to emerge.

PJay

Please do. Take all the evil down! Including D.C.!

The author of Kim Porter's book has made a bombshell claim about Diddy's tapes, stating they could take down Hollywood and the entire entertainment industry. He disclosed that some of the tapes were secretly flown out of the country on a private jet, while numerous others still exist, documenting 30 years' worth of shocking recordings.

PJay

American singer Jaguar Wright has weighed in on the explosive rumors surrounding the Diddy tapes, sharing her bold claims about who might be involved. Wright claims that Barack Obama appears on at least one tape, while members of the Royal Family are allegedly featured as well. She goes on to claim that Jennifer Lopez is on multiple tapes, and names major stars like Beyoncé, Drake, Usher, and Chris Brown as being part of the scandal. Wright, known for her bold insights, also predicted Diddy's downfall and arrest long before these allegations surfaced.

Clem72

I think when/if this all comes out most of the minors are going to be 16/17, not 6 or 7. Doesn't make it okay, it's just not likely to be "screaming children in shipping containers" level of bad.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is taking longer than the Mueller investigation.

I'm shocked no names have been leaked yet. They sure are keeping this under tight wraps.