Diddy raided

Clem72

And still, nobody laughs...
You did so lie, you mendacious twunt...the STORY made no such claim...RIF you illiterate goonie...
You call me illiterate and yet you didn't even read my comment correctly you dumbass. I didn't say the story made that claim, I said THE STORY BELOW THE ONE ABOUT BABY OIL.

At the time this was the story:

So no, I didn't lie and you are the illiterate one. But I understand why you might be upset about your heroes being outed mister Cheese Pizza USA. Now I remember why I had you on ignore (and right back on you go).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I_LIKE_WHERE_THIS_THREAD_IS_GOING.jpg

PJay

Federal authorities have begun targeting individuals linked to Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs' infamous 'freak offs' as the investigation intensifies and enters a new phase. The government has interviewed more than 50 witnesses and served 300 warrants. Several witnesses who worked with Combs have been in meetings with federal prosecutors. At least one top executive was labeled his “Ghislaine Maxwell” in a civil litigation last year. “They are very much treating this matter like a mobster case ... and articulating various roles that different people played in supporting the conspiracy." Expect more names to come out — either as defendants or as witnesses at Combs’ trial.

PJay

A lawyer representing one of Diddy's accusers has revealed that black market tapes involving Diddy are circulating around Hollywood. She claims to have seen stills from one of these videos, which shockingly feature someone even more high-profile than Diddy himself. She hints that this tape could soon become public knowledge. The question remains, who is this powerful figure?

PJay

John Paul Rice Exposes Hollywood Pedophilia in This Self Made 2020 Video ~ Very Relevant Now​

John Paul Rice director of the Hunger Games

This video was banned everywhere

Share it with everyone you know