Dinner

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't think I've ever even seen the heart before. My experience is with the dip - I have made that. Successfully I might add. Last summer there was a recipe for artichokes with butter and some other stuff. Looked so simple. I bought artichokes, they rotted. Bought them again, they rotten. Bought them again, left them in the car for a week. Three times is always the charm with me before I throw in the towel.

I took a good soaking bath a little while ago. Trying to steam away some of this nasty stuff. I had this vanilla stuff from B&BW. Thought it was shower gel and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't suds up. Took an entire bath in warm vanilla body lotion. I have this horrible vicks vapo rub, warm vanilla yuck smell going on. and vicks vapo rub in my hair. It's gross.
@SailorGirl We NEED this bread!!!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Dinner last night

Pattie Burgers
Onion Gravy
Steamed green beans
Applesauce

And some kinda lovely white wine. Was a gift, didn't even look at the bottle to see what it was, but was good.

Isn't life grand?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Honey nut cheerios. What's everybody else having?

I got a dang frozen Baron pizza from Safeway tonight on the way home. Firing up the oven as we speak! I was so done with the day and I was not going out in the cold and didn't feel like cooking!

I'm going to make a nice big pot of soup tomorrow, as I've got a ton of sewing to do. (Bebe blankies for one of my surrogate niece's little girl who is due within the month. A PERFECT weekend to stay in and sew, sew, sew!)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I found a pack of Mexican style beef ribs at HEB - what those are are thin sliced, like kalbi, which is what I did with them. Soaked them in a garlic teriyaki marinade, then grilled them. They are sublime.

Found a couple of breaded chicken patties and burger rolls in the freezer. A little mayo and some 'maters. Makes a nice sammich.

A nice sammich.

mitzi

Found a couple of breaded chicken patties and burger rolls in the freezer. A little mayo and some 'maters. Makes a nice sammich.

A nice sammich.

I have that planned for lunch tomorrow. I put ranch dressing on mine.