Dinner

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I got home around 8 so had to fix something quick. I went with an Omaha Steak chuck burger with cheese and bacon, Lamb Weston super crispy fast food fries, and an apple dumpling with Cool Whip for dessert. I told y'all I eat like a teenager with my first paycheck. Here's proof.

Oh, and I turned off the lights and lit a Gwyneth candle for ambiance. Do you have any idea how they smell when you blow them out?! I need to buy a candle snuffer. :twitch:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Like a microwave that's had fish cooked in it? What's a Lamb Weston super crispy food fries?
They're the semi-generic frozen potato products in the freezer section. I don't care for steak fries. I've tried their potato puffs and waffle fries. Not too crazy about them, either, but the super crispy work out great in a toaster oven and they rock!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Lamb Weston is the name then. Did you get snow? There's snow all over my driveway here - I'm so excited!
Just a slight dusting here. I noticed the roads were treated on my way home last night and got giddy, but I can still see the grass seed I put down this past week. If I didn't refill the feeders, the birds would've made short work of it I'm sure.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That's for me to know and you to figure out! :razz: I'm just glad you got the weekend off, you work too hard and now you have time to make up for your birthday and do something stupid.
Well, I am going to hang a clothesline for my elderly neighbor a little later on today. Does that count? Believe me, if I NEVER did anything stupid again in my life, I still come out ahead of most people.
:lmao:

mitzi

I got home around 8 so had to fix something quick. I went with an Omaha Steak chuck burger with cheese and bacon, Lamb Weston super crispy fast food fries, and an apple dumpling with Cool Whip for dessert. I told y'all I eat like a teenager with my first paycheck. Here's proof.

Oh, and I turned off the lights and lit a Gwyneth candle for ambiance. Do you have any idea how they smell when you blow them out?! I need to buy a candle snuffer. :twitch:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Welp, I WAS going to make the soup today, but I didn't realize Thing1 was going to be out after work with his support staff. So, I figured I'd make it tomorrow instead. Got a lot of my sewing projects done so I'll finish up tomorrow.

I think I will have a beef pie for dinner! I love pot pies, and I never have them, but it's a perfect day for that comfort food. :yahoo:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm going to chic fil a for dinner. Anybody want anything?
Damn, you could have saved me a trip. I had to run out for snow emergency supplies; eggs, milk, and take-and-bake dinner rolls. I splurged and bought a bag of Russell Stovers sugar-free toffee. If you ever have the urge to try them, save your money. Biggest disappointment since prom night.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Grilled Pork Chop, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Beets and Broccoli and a cold beer.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Okay that made me LOL. You did or you didn't? Or she wasn't worth it? Duly noted on the toffee.
I don't know how to answer that without sounding crass.

I'll just say that we had been dating off/on for 4 years, so it wasn't like the first time (thank God). It just wasn't the most memorable thing that happened that night. I'll just leave it at that for now.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Still full from lunch, but am going to eat some snackies in a bit: crackers smeared with some blueberry goat cheese I picked up at HT on the way home today.

Tomorrow I will make portabello mushrooms stuffed with spinach and cheese.

General Lee

I don't know how to answer that without sounding crass.

I'll just say that we had been dating off/on for 4 years, so it wasn't like the first time (thank God). It just wasn't the most memorable thing that happened that night. I'll just leave it at that for now.
You tried the "shocker" on her didn't you?