Dinner

I just looked that up, not familiar with it at all. Plant, bush, tree? Couldn't get a straight answer off the internet.
Just starting to flower. Usually flowers with little yellow flowers in Feb.

144458 144459

Grumpy

Yeah, my largest persimmon is all tangle up and intertwined with a pennyworth.
Had 3 persimmon trees in my yard growing up..avoided the area in the fall when they ripened and fell on the ground. Nasty stuff to clean off your shoes, dog poop without the stink..:lol:

Club rolls, refreshed in the toaster oven before using. But not the packaged ones, the "fresh" ones like Harris Teeter sells in the glass case.

Sliced, buttered, garlic, and toasted.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Is this weird? A man just knocked on my door and asked me if I knew anything about the apartment for rent and a phone number. So he left, could see him from my bedroom window. He's back in the field on the property with a metal detector thingy. I don't know where his truck is but it's definitely the same guy.
Is there an apartment for rent? He is trespassing if he is using a metal detector without permission. I think I'd sneak outside and take a picture of the tag on his truck. You just can't be too careful any more!

mitzi

Is this weird? A man just knocked on my door and asked me if I knew anything about the apartment for rent and a phone number. So he left, could see him from my bedroom window. He's back in the field on the property with a metal detector thingy. I don't know where his truck is but it's definitely the same guy.

It's not his property and he shouldn't be there. I can't stand intrusive people. I hope he doesn't move there.