Disgusting Forum Members Get Together

K

kris31280

Why is it sad that have enough of a brain to understand and know the allusion?

BTW, did you ask that question yet?
Because it makes me feel old, and goes right in to the conversation I was having in real life about how I was doing in school.

I asked about 4 people, and the last person I need to ask is in a meeting until 1, however, the general consensus is 30 days after the move out you had every right to dispose of the property.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Because it makes me feel old, and goes right in to the conversation I was having in real life about how I was doing in school.

I asked about 4 people, and the last person I need to ask is in a meeting until 1, however, the general consensus is 30 days after the move out you had every right to dispose of the property.

DO IT! DO IT! Better yet, sell it!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
:clap: That would be even better than CJ's :clap: Lets go there :yahoo: Is that were DJ Katie is working? She sent me some hot pictures of her Juggs :lmao:

Oh that's closer to me, you CAN drop me off on the way home. :dance:

Mojo

DJ Dance Party/ Karaoke every Thursday night/8pm-11+!Latest hits & Oldies for both! New laptop with thousands more songs! Happy Hour 75cent dom bottles! In Harbor Island Marina across fr Tiki Bar. more

:confused: So do they have 75 cent bottles from 8 to 11 or is happy hour someother time. Maybe we should change up our plans and go here instead :clap: