Nope, I have never done that.......

Never put more than one in..
Never forgot to take one out ...

I am only kidding, You have to be really ditzy like me to do that. :killingme

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Geek said:
I am only kidding, You have to be really ditzy like me to do that. :killingme
Well if you read the info that comes in the box, with all the FAQ's and stuff.

It tells you to remember to remove your last tampon when your period is over.

Just like the McDonalds Hot Coffee thing...someone somewhere didnt take theirs out.

Geek

Somdmommy said:

Just like the McDonalds Hot Coffee thing...someone somewhere didnt take theirs out.

I guess our lesson for the week is to read the warnings. Tampons, Compressed air cans. :yay:

D

dems4me

Somdmommy said:

:resisttheurgetopostanything: :resisttheurgetopostanything: :resisttheurgetopostanything:

W

Wenchy

Nickel said:
I have purchased tampons in the state of Maryland recently, and they were not $7 a box. :lmao:

I admit it, it was not a gas station, but it was the convenience store across the street. Still...

Giant was not much better for the name brand.

I'll write down all of the prices next time I go. :lol:

morganj614

Well, I talked to someone who tried one a few years ago...She said it was awkward, messy, got blood everywhere and an all around pain to use.

Also think of all the microbial bacteria under your fingernails, no matter how much you wash your hands.

How has your :diva: experience been?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Somdmommy said:

I've worked in an GYN's office and you would be surprised just how many woman come in with a terrible "odor" and turns out they forgot to remove their tampon:dead: It's a smell you can't get out of an exam room for days!

Christy

b*tch rocket
CMC122 said:
I've worked in an GYN's office and you would be surprised just how many woman come in with a terrible "odor" and turns out they forgot to remove their tampon:dead: It's a smell you can't get out of an exam room for days!

You'd think they'd do a self exam before subjecting someone else to digging around in there. :jameo:

That's just nasty, and for the life of me I can not figure how anyone can "forget" to remove a tampon. :yikes: :faint: Can't you die from that?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Christy said:
You'd think they'd do a self exam before subjecting someone else to digging around in there. :jameo:

That's just nasty, and for the life of me I can not figure how anyone can "forget" to remove a tampon. :yikes: :faint: Can't you die from that?
One woman had even had sex (makes you wonder a bit:lol:) and had no idea that was the problem:jet:

They all always got some super duper antibiotics because you can get very sick from it to say the least.

Somdmommy

CMC122 said:
One woman had even had sex (makes you wonder a bit:lol:) and had no idea that was the problem:jet:

They all always got some super duper antibiotics because you can get very sick from it to say the least.
:barf:

Oh Man...

Christy

b*tch rocket
CMC122 said:

Cheese N Rice. :faint: I gotta give it up to the medical professionals out there. I just couldn't fathom fishing out a fermented tampon. That is some dedication to the human race, that quite frankly, I don't have. :ohwell:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
The "Diva Cup" sounds like a tournament for spoiled, self-obsessed female singers.

"What a day we've had at the 2006 Diva Cup, ladies and gentlemen! We've just seen Barbra Striesand outshine Mariah Carey in the Hissy Fit category to reach the finals. What a remarkable finale when 'Bawbah' used her Oscar statues to beat the crap out of the stagehand who brought her the wrong brand of bottled water. Before that, Diana Ross beat out Celine Dion in the semifinals when she ripped the hair off the tabloid photographer. When she says 'Call me Miss Ross,' she damn well means it, folks! So that means she'll face Striesand in the finals. The two Titans of the Tantrum vying for the Diva of the Year title! Coming up next will be the Award Ceremony competition. The winner will be the Diva whose acceptance speech is the most maudlin, teary, fake-humble, inappropriately political, self-congratuatory piece of tripe ever heard from a stage! So stay tuned!"

Somdmommy

Tonio said:
The "Diva Cup" sounds like a tournament for spoiled, self-obsessed female singers.

"What a day we've had at the 2006 Diva Cup, ladies and gentlemen! We've just seen Barbra Striesand outshine Mariah Carey in the Hissy Fit category to reach the finals. What a remarkable finale when 'Bawbah' used her Oscar statues to beat the crap out of the stagehand who brought her the wrong brand of bottled water. Before that, Diana Ross beat out Celine Dion in the semifinals when she ripped the hair off the tabloid photographer. When she says 'Call me Miss Ross,' she damn well means it, folks! So that means she'll face Striesand in the finals. The two Titans of the Tantrum vying for the Diva of the Year title! Coming up next will be the Award Ceremony competition. The winner will be the Diva whose acceptance speech is the most maudlin, teary, fake-humble, inappropriately political, self-congratuatory piece of tripe ever heard from a stage! So stay tuned!"
:lmao:

W

Wenchy

CandyRain said:
Wenchy, have you tried your Soft Cup out yet? :popcorn:

Yes. I give it :yay::yay:

It's just like I thought, and it's not for those that can't handle the thought of putting their own fingers up their vagina, and then using a scrub brush to clean out underneath their fingernails.

I own mine, and I can control it. :diva: